Symptoms

dawn

I would choose to get rid of tiredness .... it comes and goes now but when it hits me there is very little if nothing i can do to ease it. It means heavy muscles, foggy mind and huge frustration. I think the fairy has been helping over the past two years so i realise i should consider myself lucky to have some relief of the symptom since so many are not so fortunate.

Second would be pain... i hate it when my whole body feels like its burning or my muscles are tight.

Hi, good post idea!! :( Of all the symptoms I would have to say that I would want to get rid of the near syncope. That affects my balance and affects me the most.

Jacquie

I would get rid of all the heart related symptoms (tachycardia, bradycardia and arrhythmias). That is what I have the most problems with. Well, and then there's those darn adrenaline rushes that I get sometimes. I would want those to go away too! :(

Gena

Great post. I would definitely get rid of the fatigue/lack of energy. I can live with the dizziness and tachycardia. They are scary and frustrating, but I can ususally make it thru by lying down and/or taking more beta blocker. But the fatigue prevents me from doing too much in any one day, or, if I do too much in one day, I can't do much for the rest of the week. :(

A close second would be exercise intolerance. Right now I can't seem to handle cardio for too long - I wind up with a headache and nausea the next day. I have to stick to core strengthening exercises and pilates. Those have helped me a lot, but I can't build stamina the way I'd like to.

Well I would like a fairy godmother!! tho grant me 3 wishes!!! LOL :(..... as i cant quite pick just one!!

1. syncope~~ adrenal surges---the fact that even though theysyncope) are fewer between.. when i do get them they are more severe in nature. and the surges are at times more then I can handle...

2. my extreme fatigue.. I'd love to be able to walk down the street again.. geez.. I'd be happy If I could take a shower (standing of course) with out getting plum tuckered out

3.my very high tachycardi-- ugh!

sorry I got greed and stole a fairy godmother!! POOF be GONE!! as she waves her magic wand!!!

well i know that when i am completely nauseous and hanging over a bucket, i am thinking "if only i could get rid of this nausea, that's ALL i want, even a migraine would be better than this!"

and then when i have a migraine and am packing my head in ice and tears are running down my cheeks because of the intense pain, I'm thinking "just let the migraine be gone, ANYthing is better than a migraine!"

so... whatever i have at the time seems the WORST possible symptom.

okay, but to answer your question fairly, i would say the blood pressure drops when i'm standing. i have only about 20-30 seconds of standing-still-time before things go black and i have to lay down before i crash down to the floor.

so... i would get rid of that b/p dip --> syncope. it affects my daily life the most.

this is difficult since it seems to be a vicious circle. The extreme fatigue, fog, I thought would be better with medication for low bp/syncope. now good readings but still extreme fatigue, fog. one of those days were i'm just tired of the whole thing.