Symptoms

dawn

Yeah, I can live with the tachy/BP issues- they make me scream, but thankfully I can still function with them. For me, I want to have energy again. I want to not dread having to walk for a block or having to crawl up the stairs on hands and knees because my body is so lethargic that even raising my hand or standing up wears me out. So I'm ready, get out the magic wand! ;)

Good question!

For me it would be the extreme fatigue.

Lisa

Good post, but for me I really dont know. I really dont want any of them. I really hate the heart problems, but then most of the time I cant think straight so that is very frustrating, and the fatigue is just horrible. I really dont have an answer at this time. maybe when I am feeling a little bit better. I can think clearly enough to answer. Vanessa

Guest Julia59

Yes, me too---Jan---even though money is short right now---I still would love to window shop. I can still buy the things I need for the most part---we find a way, but doing it is terrible lately. I only last about 20 minutes, if that. One day in 2002 I lasted 5 hours in the mall! That was the year I had the steroids during and after my surgery, and some of the pressure was taken off my spine---but it came back later----ugggg :o

But that is one of the symptoms I figure out a way to manage---it's the hyperadrengic attacks that I want gone---and never to come back again. The second worst is the OI/fatigue/weakness/fluish feeling---wiped out---whatever name fits best I guess.

Julie :0)

DEFINITELY my inability to remain upright (including sitting for long periods). i suppose i'm cheating a bit b/c this encompasses lots of things that occur when i'm up too long, i.e. fainting, tachy/brady, some headaches, fatigue, some nausea, etc.

when my GI stuff is at it's worst it'd be a close tie but thankfully i can eat - even if not comfortably - these days.

when my bladder conked out last year it was/is scary in terms of the progression of things for me but the way i saw it was/is that if that was all that i had wrong i could be back to doing triathlons....

B) melissa