Become a volunteer!
DINET is an ALL volunteer organization. All of the information on our site, the ongoing management of the forum and the posts on our Facebook page are all taken care of by people like you, patients and care-givers that know first-hand how important the right bit of info or chatting with another person can be. If you have time to give, we can find a way for your to help. If you have just an hour a week , we can use your help. If you have some time next month but can't volunteer on a regular basis, we can use you. We need reliable volunteers who want to give back to an organization that is working hard to help support the dysautonomia community. If you are interested in any of the following positions, please email email@example.com for more information.
- TEMP position - October Awareness is coming up! We need volunteers to commit time from the end of September through mid-October. We will have a variety of things we will need help with as we unroll our awareness campaign. Please contact DINET immediately if you have some time.
- Forum Ambassadors - The Ambassadors are the first "voice" a new member hears when they join. Ambassadors send out a welcome message and help new members with any questions they might have about using the forum.
- Forum Readers - Readers read new posts, alert Administrators to any misuse of the forum. Readers prevent SPAM, solicitation and other misuses of the forum.
- Social Media Volunteers - Find and schedule posts for DINET's Facebook page. Link FB users to info on the DINET site and generally help users looking for more info.
- Newsletter Volunteers - The quarterly newsletter always needs writers. Writers choose their own topics. Requires 3 writing samples with application. The Newsletter is also in need of an Editorial Assistant. This position would assist the Managing Editor with the management of email contacts, linking articles on the site and on Facebook, etc. Requires strong web editing skills. A familiarity with email database programs like Constant Contact is very helpful, but not required.
- Graphic Designers - this position is on a as-needed basis.
- DINET Medical advisors
(please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
if you are a Medical professional interested in this position)
Help build our Physician List!
If you know of physicians that have a special interest in any type of dysautonomia, please submit their contact information to us at: email@example.com
Or write to:Dysautonomia Information Network
PO Box 10057
Swanzey, NH 03446