I'm in shock

My sister died yeaterday, just a 51 y.o. on a job interview. My family is so broken, you always think you will have time to come to peace with one another. My mother died in April, my step-father in Jan. My pots is starting to storm. I just had oxygen delivered yeaterday to sleep with so I think I will sleep. Sadly my sisters family didn't even include me in her obituarycolor]. Alchoholism and anger its sad.d yesterday that my sister died. Just collapsed and dies!!!!!!!!!!![/

Edited by Miriam Poorman-Knox

The bizarre thingis that I am not supposed to know or have info......but I got a few calls saying there ws no ins. and her husband found a mound of bills she hadn't paid. So thery couldn't afford the funeral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would have been the one in the past to step up. Not this time. They need to deal with this reality.

Sadly her hate lives on with her children. Not her husband, who I can't get through to. Later I will give my condolences to him. Thanks Miriam

Miriam,

I am so very sorry for you and for the rest of your sister's family - for your loss and for all the difficulties that seem to be there to complicate this very difficult time..

Please remember to take care of yourself through all of this. Fix your eyes and heart on the good and the sweet - wherever you can find it in these difficult times. Let the bad wash past you and let it just keep moving on.

You will get through all this. Take care - in every way.

With sympathy,

Dianne

I am so very sorry for you and your family. Your in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you feel better, don't forget to take care of yourself. Stress definately makes POTS alot worse than it already is.

I am so sad to sign on a read this terrible news. Please know you will be in my thoughts and prayers..... Take Good care of yourself during this difficult time.

Miriam, that's so sad :angry:

If I remember correctly, Ernie's brother died that suddenly too a year or two ago? so I think she surely can understand what you're going through. Life is so fragile--you just never know when it's your time.

I hope that you can find some peace in all the chaos. I'll be thinking my best thoughts for you. Nina

Guest Julia59

I'm sorry for your loss. That must be so scarey for you---so sudden like that----and the feeling of no closure.

Please try to take care of yourself through this difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

HUGS

Julie

Aslightly amusing piece I received three calls this morning for my husband. We lived and he practiced where I grew up and my sisters family lives. They called thinking I was dead, and wanted to pass on their condolonces too Mark!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Imagine their surpprise????????????? It was nice to catch up. But so incredibly sad,my niece wrote the obit, my brother in law had no knowledge. I hope no one else calls because after, I am sooo tired and achey and SAD. Thanks everyone YOU ALL hawe been a great life line. Miriam

#999999]

Miriam

I am sorry for the loss of your sister...I can NOT imagine the devastation and the sudden loss you must be feeling..and the other family dynamics must be messing with your POTS symptoms something fierce.

Be kind to yourself in the next few days and I hope you get the support you need during this painful time.

S