I'm in shock

I am so sorry, you are in my thoughts and prayers. Take good care of yourself.

miriam -

sorry to be so late in responding but just wanted to let you know that you and your family have been and are in my thoughts and prayers. i'm so sorry for your loss as well as for all of the other tough things associated with it.

~melissa

I am so sorry for your loss. I wish that there were words that could take your pain away. But remember to take care of yourself. You can not do anything for her family, since evidently they dont consider you family. Hate is a horrible thing and it will fester in a person and grow. I too am estranged from my siblings, some of them I have not seen or heard from since my Mothers funeral in 1993, but I have come to grips with it. They dont care anything about me, so I concentrate on the ones who do. My children, my husband and my grandchildren. I wish that I could just reach through this computer and take all of your pain away. My prayers and thoughts go out to you for a better day ahead. Vanessa

My sister died yeaterday, just a 51 y.o. on a job interview. My family is so broken, you always think you will have time to come to peace with one another. My mother died in April, my step-father in Jan. My pots is starting to storm. I just had oxygen delivered yeaterday to sleep with so I think I will sleep. Sadly my sisters family didn't even include me in her obituarycolor]. Alchoholism and anger its sad.d yesterday that my sister died. Just collapsed and dies!!!!!!!!!!![/