Survey/poll Please Partcipate

Survey  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

near syncope feeling :)

dizziness

...although it's difficult because it's beyond dizziness, I get horribly nauseous, have cramping chest pain and I feel like a giant hand is pulling me (and not very politely) towards the ground...if it were just dizziness I think I could just learn to bite the bullet, it's the combination of symptoms that keeps me in my chair most of the time.

I'd have to go with fatigue too, even though many of my symptoms seem worse nothing beats my ongoing chronic fatigue. Nothing like sleeping 10 hours a night, taking a 3 hour nap during the day...and STILL being tired.

Fatigue for sure!

i think for me it's the brain fog. i'm much less sharp than i ever was and i keep on forgetting things (shorttime). i even had a quarrel with my sister because of something i really really forgot (which was very bad). fortunately we are friends again, but this really gives me a lot of trouble.

the other things as fatigue and nausea are giving me a lot of trouble as well, but i think i'm kind of used to that.

corina :(

In the past, my worst problem was dizziness. I could barely walk for a year because I felt so dizzy. Now it's fatigue. There is only so much I can do during the day and, if I go beyond that, I wind up feeling tired and having headaches/nausea. When I get one of those episodes, I have to lie in bed for a day or even for a few days. I'm not sure fatigue is really the right word to describe it - it's more like limited energy and exercise/activity intolerance.