I am pregnant

Ling

Hi All

I just wanted to share the wonderful news with all of you. I am pregnant. I should be about 7 weeks at the moment. I never dreamt it would feel this wonderful to know that your baby is growing inside of you. I am doing great. I have all the usual pregnancy problems. Which I must add I am find a breeze. Nausea, fatigue, frequent urination ... etc. I think I am not battling because I am use to all these things. Any pots person would not even find these things funny in their lives.

One thing that has been funny it that my body almost told me immediately that I was pregnant in the funniest way. I had such pain that I could not even touch myself. First they diagnosed it as Thrush. Then eventually after many painful days I got diagnosed with Oestrogen deficiency. The pain was unbearable. I eventually finished all the medication and found that the constant period like pain would just not go away. I eventually did a pregnancy blood test and found out I was pregnant. Trust our bodies to find a unique way to do everything.

I am loving being pregnant. Morning sickness is wonderful because I know I have a baby that I have waited and worked so hard for. I know it is early days but I am so happy and find it not half as bad as what I expected it to be. Just never expected this amount of pain when I fell pregnant. No one told me its painful.

Gny not worried he says my body is just very sensitive. :P I am seeing him at the end of the month. I am next in line for twins and so hope there are two heartbeats. Will let you know as I find out all these wonderful things.

Smiles from the happiest Pots member in the world! :P

Ling,

That's fantastic! I am thrilled for you and know how much you wanted to have a baby. Take good care of yourself, eat well and try to get some fresh air as much as you can. Your baby will benefit from all of these things. I'll keep you in my thoughts!

Amy

Oh Ling !!!!!!! I am so very happy for you!! :P

I wish you all the best in the world.. this is fantastic news... it made me cry.. ina good way :P!!

God bless you and your new Bundle(s) of joy that are on there way...

Linda

Ling,

Congratulations! What wonderful news about this new life inside of you!! We are excited for you! Thanks for sharing this news!

Lisa

Yay! Congratulations :) thats wonderful news.

My Neurologist told me that one of the best ways to get over POTS or OI was to fall pregnant as it can increase the blood flow and allow you to get your body out of its old conditioning. (my boyfriend was not too keen on this method of treatment lol)

I realise from reading this board that many find pregnancy tough but who knows maybe you will be one of the lucky ones that experiences a double miricle (or tripple if you have twins hehe)

xoox

MANY CONGRATULATIONS!!!

i am SO happy for you as i know how much you had been wanting this for so long....

:) melissa

Edited by Sunfish

Congratulations !!! How Wonderful !! :)

I wanted to add...that I had horrible pain and ended up in the hospital when I found out I was pregnant also. I still don't know what caused all the pain but I have a healthy little girl. After an untrasound, The ER nurse told me I had a tubal pregnancy and the Dr was coming to "take it out"........after many tears that day....the Dr showed up and told me she was wrong luckily. I read the unltrasound report the next week and it said that I clearly was in the very early stages of pregnancy....I can't figure out why that nurse would do such a thing :) I think that all the pain might have been from the implantation...but I don't know...just glad things went well and hope all goes well for you too !! :)