I Am Being Admitted To The Hospital In The Morning...

dizzygirl

hey folks just wanted to drop a quick note and let you all know that i am being admitted to the hospital for a few days... I've beeen feeling really really bad recently.. and i have multiple infection zipping thru my body... :blink: (which is causing me to feel ughier then i normally feel)..

so really early tomorrow morning i will be going in for a few days.. and hopefully ( i really hope) that i feel better... and be in less pain.. and everyhting

take care all

dizz

I am thinking of you and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Susan

Linda,

Many, many hugs your way....we all know how fun the hospital is, NOT! But, we'll all be hoping you get some relief from feeling so horrible.

On a lighter note, have you noticed that we are almost tied for Top Ten posters on the board and keep flip-flopping our placement. It is kinda cracking me up.

Also, make sure to take lots of your comfy PJS, especially those Eeyore ones! :blink:

Emily

Goodluck, I hope your feeling better soon! :blink:

you gals are all so sweet! Luv ya all!

I just got home alittle while ago.. I was pretty dehydrated... i had been basically unable to pee at all.. just some trickling..and had been like that fotr several days.. here and there.. but i felt like i was constanlty going to pee my pants and had to pee badly but couldnt...

My pots has been in a serious uproar in recent weeks (more then the usual junk i mean)

But long story short... i was quite dehydrated..(due to regualr stuff and the inner ear infection.vomitting.. multiple infection and fevers/nightsweats).. i was informed kindly by nurse last night that if i ddint start peeing soon that they where going to have to cath me... I was like OMG! so after them running fluid in me for about 15 hours.. i finally peed about 250cc..

I'm greatful that i was able to tinkle.. geesh.. i'm still having trouble urinating but not as bad.. will have to watch my bladder function..but i also have a bladder infection on top of things so i am really hoping that after finising the anti biotics that my bladder will return to it former not so great functioning self....

But i do have a bladder infection. a yucky yeast infection (from the antibiotics to treat my inner ear infection!!) and i still have a sinus/ear crud going on.. and will be on antibiotics for the next 2 weeks or so.. ontop of a few more doses of med for the yeast stuff.. as we are treating my current infection.. then the likely infection that will come from being on antiobiotics for an additional 2 weeks.... :):) mypcp was like sorry kiddo.....

i noticed that after i was able to start peeing that my agony of lower back/hip pain started to subside...alittle bit...

I still feel quite "wonky" as persephone puts it..(lol).. and not very well.. I've been sleeping a great deal my body is pooped out...

good news though...i found out this afternoon that the agency (that i totally forgot i applied to ) has an adie that can come help me.. the social worker told me today that the aide would be able to come help me a minimum of 20 hours aweek.. and possibly more if the coordinator think i need it..(the adie) will be able to help with house hold stuff and grocery shoping.. errands that i have an incredibly hard time doing these days... i was so greatful and happy (kinda of sad too that i've come to this poiint).. but over all relieved and happy..b/c i really do need some help...

emily.. i had to laguh at your pj comment.. i ddint n take eeyore pjs but i did take my new tinker bell jammies! they are cute and purple...Im not able to spend as much time on the foruum these days as i'd like too and used too.. there have been alot of newbies on and some post that i just dont have the energy to respond too. but want to!.. i'm surpirsed that i'm still in the top 10!..i'm not on as often as before....

but wanted to update you all.. not feeling great.. but hopefully on the upside of things now.. the normal things i mean.. lol...

luv and hugs all

dizz

Welcome home Diz!! I'm sorry you're feeling so yucky right now...I hope things start to calm down soon!! Congrats on getting some help at home...I know it's a mixed blessing but hopefully it'll help you start to feel a bit better now that you won't have to worry about doing those things around the house.

Take care hon...I hope you're feeling better soon!! :unsure:

Linda,

Glad you are home...

Ooooh, and now you have tinker bell PJs???? You are really making me jealous! Where do you get these great PJs?????

Also, good to be able to get the in-home help--how did you manage to get that??? Just wondering since we live in the same state? Right now, we have paid someone out of my mom's salary on our own and then my mom does EVERYTHING and works and is always going out of her mind!

I hope the urinary issues resolve and you are able to start feeling more human soon...

Em