I Am Being Admitted To The Hospital In The Morning...

dizzygirl

hi linda!!!

glad you are back home again. you have a lot of infections going on, i am sorry they give you so much trouble.

hey, but the good news is GREAT!!!! i?m really glad that you now get someone to help you. i have a housekeeper twice a week, my hubby does the errands (groceries) and our sons help a lot. we potsies can't do without help, can we?!

hope you will feel beter soon,

corina :unsure:

em.. hi dear.. i got tinker bell jammies at walmart.. i've got light wait ones.. (thenew ones) which im sure ill wear year round.. then i have heavy thermal like tinker bell winter jammies.. that i got a few years ago.. also at walmart (along with betty boop and scooby doo!! lol).. which incidentally over the past month i have worn alot b/c ive had the freaky i'm freezing my buns off and cant warm craziness going on..in 90 degree humid weather!! what a wacko i am !!

sorry bit of a ramblong on pj's there.. but I love them!! comfy is deal...

how i got help..this has been an on going struggle for a few years now acutally.. you know pa they dont pay for jack!

this past winter when i had in home health care.. a social worker came out and talked with me and eval'd i guess what i need and an aide was like #1 on the list...there are agencys that work with disabled persons.. where i guess they get grants or something.. I m not sure that its thru the actually medicaid paying them (though i'm not exactly sure on that either) my mind is a bit froggy on details..

but here in the town i live in we have voices for independence and commnity resources.. 2 agency that provide a HUGE support/services for people who need it..

I know that about maybe a 1yr or 2 yrs ago.. i was searching for help and i didnt qualify..(but i ddint know of these agency then either..)

Oh one thing i do know for sure.. is that your pcp doc needs to fill out some forms stating that you are indeed in need of care/help... explain your health issues things like that..

Um i would start with maybe calling a home health care agency in your area and asking to speak with a social worker.. and ask her of any know agency's that offer services like ei. aides or transportation.. things like that...let me know what you find out k....and i do know that if you have a social worker helping you with it the forms and stuff that it goes more smoothly.. and they can work thru the loop holes and stuff... good luck.....

Im feeling abit better today.. my mom told me i still sound groggy.. but a bit better.. not so tired sounding.. though i sleep more then anything!! darn bladder spasm HURT!!!!!!! i've found that the levsin helps with that though...kills 2 birds with one stone works for me! thanks ladies!