Big (overcoming Pots) Achievement

Hey folks!

I was able to defend my master's thesis today! My committee has approved me to receive my degree!!

HooRAY!

I was very close to finishing last April when POTS hit me full force (I was struggling long before then!!). This past year has been such a struggle. Most importantly, I was able to sit up to give the presentation today. Using a wheelchair helped immensely.

I have been trying to graduate for so long that today it feels as if i'm floating on a cloud! And not in a sick POTSy way for once ;-)

Thanks for letting me share the good news. I know you all can appreciate the obstacles I had to overcome to do this.

Kristen :rolleyes:

WOW! Congratulations! I'm impressed that you persevered in the midst of such difficulty!

Celebrating with you, :)

Lisa

Congrats! That is a real great acheivement... :)

Kristen!!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!

I am so grateful i logged on and saw your news. I miss most of the posts these days! Your news warmed my heart.

I know you have had one heck of a year. Can you remind me what you got your masters in??? Something Englishy I think. What was your thesis topic???

Congratulations!

I think about you often and always wonder how you are doing...

Emily

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It lets me know that I'll be able to finish one day too.

UnicornIsis