Big (overcoming Pots) Achievement

That's just AWESOME. I can only imagine your excitement and relief (I hope to join you in that sensation in about year :))

Nina

Wow! I'm so overwhelmed by all of your great posts!! THANK YOU!!!! It gave me goosebumps to read the kind words from everyone. My jaw dropped when I logged on and saw there were two pages of posts!!

I honestly could not have done this without the inspiration and support of those of you on this board. You all push through such horrible symptoms each day to take care of yourselves, your homes, your families, and your work (whatever that may be...sometimes just staying clean! :) ). Reading the posts over the past many months has given me hope to keep going, so I feel so special reading the responses from those of you who particularly motivated me...Nina..you sure are one of those people!!! :o I'll be so excited the day you receive your degree!!

And Emily, thank you so much for your kind post. I know that posting for you requires so much energy! I hope that you are feeling a little better. I have been reading and hearing about the struggles you have been facing, and you are in my thoughts too! My degree is in engineering...i studied the electrical patterns in the heart for my thesis...which is even more interesting to me now that I have POTS.

Thank you all so much for celebrating with me!! :huh:

Fantastic! You go, Girl!

From one who hopes to go back to school in spite of this, to one who did it and MASTERED both the disorder, so to speak, and the coursework -- congratulations!

(What will you do now that you've earned your degree? Plans?)

yay thats HUGE! Its a big effort for those who are healthy and double the effort for us who are not... I am so happy for you! ;)

What are you going to do to celebrate?

What is your next move? (ok i should let you celebrate some more before you have to face that question shouldnt i? hehe)

Ahhh, the "what's next question!" My favorite question. Haha...

I don't know! I'm just going to have to listen to my body and take it one day at a time. It was one thing to tie up loose ends of my thesis from home, but starting a new project is a whole other story requiring a big (physical) commitment. There's no way to tell if I will be capable of doing it. I'm going to try to see Dr. Grubb for the first time this summer, so maybe he can help me function better than I am right now!

As far as celebrating goes...I'm thinking a big Chipotle burrito is in order :) For those of you unfamiliar, they are very tasty, very big, and very loaded with sodium!!! It's my favorite way to celebrate anything (as long as my stomach is behaving)!

I also relaxed and watched my favorite shows monday night...the apprentice and deal or no deal. Had a sparkling cider toast at midnight...slept 12 hours two nights in a row...it's been a good time :D

Thanks again for the good wishes!

Em you made me smile :) haha!

okey dokey...i'm WAY behind here & you already know how incredibly excited i am for you, but i wanted to let you know on the board too.

YIPPEE!

B) melissa