Update On Michigan Jan's Husband

Sophia3

Haven't seen an update here recently.

Got a brief note from Jan. Jeff is in Hospice at the hospital. ONLY immediate family at this time.

She will let people know when arrangements have been made.

Prayers to Jeff and support to Jan as she continues forward in what will be her most difficult time.

Sophia

:)

Oh my... I know hospice is only offered for end of life care, so time must be very short. This must be so hard for all of them right now. My thoughts are with them all. Nina

Oh my, I have chills and goosebumps from this news.

We all and Jan and Jeff knew this time would come, but it is soooo incredibly heartbreaking...the whole thing has been.

Thank you for posting, Sophia, as I have been wondering where things were at. I knew from her last post that he was nearing end of life...

At this point, in Hospice, I hope that they are able to keep him comfortable and out of pain, and that Jan is able to be with him as much as her energy allows...

She has been in my thougths every day....

Emily

Jeff and Jan,

may God's love surround you both, walk with you, and keep you. this life is short, for all of us. whether we live to 90 or 25 years or 90 or 25 days. this life is truly just a doorway to the next.

Eternity may be calling for jeff, but embrace God where this road ends - because He is waiting for you on a road that never ends - if you believe - into peace, love, and joy -- a road without pain or cancer - a road to glory. He loves you both so much. and so do all of us on this forum.

be comforted and uplifted today.

you are both loved,

my prayers and thoughts are with you both,

angela.

Jan,

I know words can't take the pain away, but please know that both you and Jeff are in our thoughts and prayers...

Jacquie

thank you for the update sophia.

my heart & thoughts & prayers go out to jan & jeff & their close family & friends. i only wish there was more to say or do.

much love,

melissa

p.s. just for technical clarity sake (and because i used to think it was a much "shorter" service myself) hospice services are provided when life expectency is anywhere up to 6 months or a year, depending on the locality.

B) i havent been here long enough to come to really know jan or jeff but i can imagine how hard this must be for you jan....i dont know what your religion is but i truely belive in God from some amazing experices ive had in my life ive come to know he exists ..i will pray for you and jeff there is life after death,,may god be with you

Got an email...Jeff passed away this morning.

This link will SOON be active and folks can post condolences. Least that is the message I got in a group email.

http://www.vermeulenfuneralhome.com/a/index.htm

Love, thoughts, prayers and strength Jan. You rallied for Jeff during his battle. We shall do our best to be HERE for yours.

Sophia

Thank you for posting this, Sophia.

I just want to say that I'm incredibly sorry, Jan. We love you here, and I'm sending lots of love your way.