Brochures are now available

Get a dozen DINET informational brochures FREE!

To order your brochures simply fill out the form at:

http://www.dinet.org/memberbrochures.htm

One dozen brochures available per DINET member. Supplies are limited. DINET appreciates donations supporting this project.

thanks michelle!!

Wow! Thanks Michelle!

I have a brother in Seattle who for years wanted to fly me out to his home in the woods, on his dime, and he doesn't understand my debilitating fatigue makes it impossible for me to journey to airport, 2 hour security stuff, 5 hour flight, etc.

So I am going to send a pamphlet to him and maybe he will understand better.

This is so cool. mucho appreciated.

Michelle,

I got my brochures yesterday and they are FABULOUS! I have never seen the debilitating aspects of the illness written in such a concise manner. Comparing it to congestive heart failure CERTAINLY explains the debilitaing fatigue a few of us face...and most everybody has heard of CHF!

I am curious as to who worded the brochure. Great job (I might have added a couple more symptoms but hey, there's no room for every symptom! LOL ) Cheers and thank you for making this available!!

I am going to send one to my therapist.

Sophia

Guest Julia59

Thanks Michelle,

I will be handing the borchures out to my physicians starting with The Cleveland Clinic. I will be there in December and January.

Julie :0)

Edited by Julia59

Yeppers! Me too! I got mine yesterday too.. they are great! you did a wonderful job on them Michelle!

i am going to hand them out to ever doc I go to... and possibly put some in christmas cards this yr!

thanks again michelle!

Are the brouchures very big?

I live in aus and i dont want to ask for them if there would be a big postage cost for michelle.

You can do online donations cant you? Does it have to be a credit card? I only have a debit card (with my money) ... hmm i will see if my parents mind me donating money with thier cards, my mum just doesnt like online credit card usage eek.

The brochures aren't big--if you take a regular 8.5 x 11 piece of paper, turn it to a "landscape" position, and fold it into thirds, you'll have the approximate size.

I got mine today and am so psyched...now I just have the task of figuring out WHO is "brochure worthy". Hmmm :huh:

I just wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU! This is the first time I could get on the computer since I received mine, they are great. Again thank you.