Hello, Off Sick

Well, big day tomorrow. I have a different/another disorder too that causes some major problems with the breathing center. I'm getting my gall bladder out finally. Talk about waiting forever. Anyway, high probability of getting stuck on a vent. Dave has instructions to write a small note and let you know that didn't happen, but I'll be writing and cranky as ever by Monday, so I will write too.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers when this all started waaaaay back in May. See you on the other side of this, when I am feeling so much better! morgan

OH my...so sorry for ALL you have been going through.

May I ask what is the other breathing problem you have?

Looking forward to hearing from you hubby...tell him to let us

know with as much information as you are comfortable sharing ok?

Look forward to hearing from YOU then..

Gentle hugs....and healing vibes..

Jan

Well, big day tomorrow. I have a different/another disorder too that causes some major problems with the breathing center. I'm getting my gall bladder out finally. Talk about waiting forever. Anyway, high probability of getting stuck on a vent. Dave has instructions to write a small note and let you know that didn't happen, but I'll be writing and cranky as ever by Monday, so I will write too.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers when this all started waaaaay back in May. See you on the other side of this, when I am feeling so much better! morgan

be well!