Sara Hospitalized Again

I havent been to the forum in about 3 weeks because Sara has been in the hospital since March 23. She was admitted for vomiting and diarrhea which were very very bad. All this continued with the doctors throwing everything they could at her to stop it. She didnt swallow a bite of anything for 12 days. Even ice chips came back on her. Any way, long story short, they found out her gall bladder was bad and removed it yesterday. She has had such a rough go of it and is now vomiting again. I hope its only a side effect from surgery, but let me say that this has been a very trying ordeal. She has been and continues to be a very sick girl. At least one good thing has come from it, she now has a good endo. He actually researched dysautonomia to help him treat her( how bout that??) He has a partner who is very educated in the dysautonomia stuff and Sara's endo consulted with his partner for information also. I'm home now for the first time in over 2 weeks, so I'll make this short and will bring you all up to date ASAP.

I must say that this time around, I've been more worried than usual because of how severe her problems were and I just didnt know how much more her body could take. She has been very down also and I'm hoping she wont stop fighting.

Please keep Sara and our whole family in your prayers. I have missed you all so much and look forward to the time when I can be here more.

Love to all

Susan

i am so sorry for what you are going thru. i will keep you all in prayer. please keep us posted as to how she is doing. i am facing the same thing and am waiting for some more insight into this gallbladder issue. i have an abnormal gallbladder. i do hope this helps her.

help them lord.

You will both be in the prayers! I hope that she is past the worst.

~ Broken_Shell :)

I'm so sorry for all that Sara and you are going through...my kids and I just said a prayer for Sara, you, and the doctors in her care, and will continue to until we know she is home and doing better. Please take care, and when you have a chance keep us updated.

Big Hugs for you and Sara

Suzy

I havent been to the forum in about 3 weeks because Sara has been in the hospital since March 23. She was admitted for vomiting and diarrhea which were very very bad. All this continued with the doctors throwing everything they could at her to stop it. She didnt swallow a bite of anything for 12 days. Even ice chips came back on her. Any way, long story short, they found out her gall bladder was bad and removed it yesterday. She has had such a rough go of it and is now vomiting again. I hope its only a side effect from surgery, but let me say that this has been a very trying ordeal. She has been and continues to be a very sick girl. At least one good thing has come from it, she now has a good endo. He actually researched dysautonomia to help him treat her( how bout that??) He has a partner who is very educated in the dysautonomia stuff and Sara's endo consulted with his partner for information also. I'm home now for the first time in over 2 weeks, so I'll make this short and will bring you all up to date ASAP.

I must say that this time around, I've been more worried than usual because of how severe her problems were and I just didnt know how much more her body could take. She has been very down also and I'm hoping she wont stop fighting.

Please keep Sara and our whole family in your prayers. I have missed you all so much and look forward to the time when I can be here more.

Love to all

Susan

Sorry to hear about all of that, i hope she gets better very soon!

I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how rough this is to see your daughter like this.

My Son is 27, and I'm still over protective. I know I would be a train wreck if he was going through what your daughter is.

Hugs to you and your daughter through this very difficult time for you.

I hope this calms down for her quickly, and she starts to gain her strength.

Keep us posted when you are able.

Another BIG HUG.

Maxine :0)

Oh Susan, I'm so sorry for all Sara & you are going through. I also got VERY sick before I got my gallbladder out and (you don't want to hear this) remained very sick for about 6 months after. Like Sara, I couldn't eat anything. My whole GI tract and even my bowels stopped working. Only when I began treatment for gastroparesis/colonic inertia did things begin to turn around. I can't remember if Sara has already been DXed with gastroparesis or not. It's pretty common with autonomic issues.

Sara and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers. Mama-to-Mama, my heart breaks for you.

Hugs-

Julei

Susan,

I will be praying for you, your daughter and your family as you go through this rough spot. Sara is blessed to have you as her mother. Take care of yourself. Please tell Sara how many people are lifting up prayers for her.

Babette

PLEASE.. PLEASE.. tell poor Sarah that she is NOT alone in this..that we folks who dont even know her CARE and will pray and support you both as you find the treatments and healing that she needs..ok?

HUGS to you both !!!

Warmly Jan