Bad Memories

Ernie

What med caused you to get sick?? Hope the day passes by soon enough for you.

Ernie,

I'm also very sorry that you are having to mourn the loss of the life you once lived.

Tomorrow is another day, and you won't have to focus on the dreaded anniversary for another 364 days!

Okay, I realize that my words aren't comforting you.......... but, my most sincere heart felt "I'm sorry" and "hugs" are sent your way.

Babs

im sorry ernie potsy anniversaries are tough .. allow yourself to go thru wahtever you are feeling emotionally today.... you certainly have been thru alot! and that is an understatement...

Im sorry that you dont have the life you had before all of this...I hope that you find your magic pill or pills soon ernie dear..

take care.. sending you some great big gigantoc bear cyber hugs!

love

dizz

Ernie,

I think most of us can relate to the pain of mourning our former lives. My "anniversary" is in August and it is a really strange and painful time for me. There are no words I can give you- this is a time when hugs speak louder than words- so if I were with you I would hug you. I'm sorry. It stinks- there is just no way to sugercoat it.

Carmen

hi ernie,

i wish i could do something to help. i know how you must feel as these kind of anniversaries are the ones that are so painful. if only there would be a solution . . . .

i am trying very hard to change the memories of my "happier" life into very dear ones that give me a smile when i think of them. the smiling part is still very hard. i think you know what i mean.

know that i'm thinking of you always and that you have a special place in my heart as a very special potspal (okay: that word is "stolen" from emily :huh: ).

love,

corina ;)

Hi,

Thank you every one for your support. I knew I could count on you to understand my feelings.

Yesderday before I posted I mentioned it to a few people in my hometown and it was as if I was talking about the temperature. I felt so lonesome. When I came home I decided to post because I knew you could validate my pain.

Thanks for being there for me.

Love

P.S. The medication they gave me was a vasodilator which I took for several weeks. I was telling the doctor that it was making me sick and the doctor was saying that it was impossible. So in those years I thought that doctors were Gods and I continued to take the medication until December 24th where I was sent to the ER by ambulance for severe dehydrataion. I was almost dead because of the diarrhea. So the ER doctor told me to stop the med but it was too late. The damages were already done in my system and I was fainting everytime I was standing up. My blood vessels could no longer contract when I was standing up.

hi. i'm a day late,so i hope i'm not prolonging it. I know what you mean about people not getting it. especially friends and family. i wish i knew what to do to make people understand. I think thats what makes the ann. so lonely and deeper. If you had cancer, a death of a person or alcholism (not to begrudge them) people would know to give you some slack. I'm afraid sometimes to mention things to my husband because i know he doesn't get it so how can he grieve it. he grieves from his own perspective. take care and hang in there. i appreciate you input on the board and your wisdom from your journey. ah, the way less traveled?!:-)