Over Stepping Bounderies??

Guest sonotech

Guest sonotech

I just wanted to make sure that I am not overstepping any bounderies by responding to the posts. I know that most of you have been chatting for some time now and developed friendships with one another.

I just want to make sure that everyone is "ok" with me just "jumping" right in and chatting with y'all.

I am REALLY in need of some support and feel very comfortable chatting with everyone, but want to respect all of you who have been here longer.

Any comments/advice is welcome!

:angry: Laura

Hi Laura,

Welcome to the site! The more the merrier!!! :)

Jacquie

Laura,

Welcome to the forum!! Please feel free to jump right in - we're glad youre here!

Lisa

Welcome, Laura!

I still think of myself as a newbie....I've only been here a month or so. I just dove in (it's a vulnerable feeling sometimes, to be sure) & everyone has been helpful and supportive. I've learned so much!

So, if I may concur with the others who have been here much longer than I, "Welcome aboard" and "The more the merrier" :)

Someone's signature has been "Strangers are friends who haven't met yet." I think that is so cool & kinda sums up what this forum is really about. I'm glad I found it and I'm glad you found us :) (Not glad that you have dysautonomia, but I hope I/we can be supportive and helpful to you.)

Love and light,

Lulu

:) Lurking, as the lingo goes, because like you, Laura, I am a little hesitant to jump in too -- you know, is the swimming pool safe? clean? Another online chum calls it a "sandbox" and just asks that we play nice.

Actually, I think I keep my mouth shut because I feel I may learn more that way. I was only originally dx in Fall 2003 so I am just now getting the ride of my life on this @#$%*&& roller coaster! :)

What a ride! I want off, myself.

Hi Laura,

I myself did just as you did.

I jumped right in and I'm glad I did.

It's such a comfort to know we are not alone, welcome aboard .

Amber