Guess What?!?!

cardiactec

well, more info -- let's see.....we met in chemistry class, lol, about five years ago and had just been really good friends up until four months ago.....we started dating and just fell in love, on a deeper lever. i totally believe it is so much more beautiful and authentic when you are really good friends FIRST, and then to see the relationship blossom into more. so sweet. he is such a good guy. he is a respiratory therapist, and as you all know i'm a cardiac tech. nothing goes together better than the heart and lungs! hahahaha! he is such a patient guy, an understanding guy, and has been my biggest support system through all the medical challenges, not once heee and hawwing over my aches, my pains, my symptoms, but is consoling and is a comfort - not a harm. I'm blessed beyond belief.

That is so exciting! Do you have a date yet? He sounds wonderful. Good luck to you both :D

JJH

Congratulations! It's great when two chemistry friends find chemistry-- hahaaaaa!

Seriously though, to find a guy who gets the medical stuff, is patient, and is your best friend on top of love-- well that's the real deal. you know he'll be there in sickness and in health, good times and bad.

Very happy for you!

Kristen

I am so happy for you,Love Pat

• 2 months later...