Update On Sonotech

morgan617

sonotech has given me permission to tell you she is not doing well at all...Please keep her, her husband, and her four small children in your thoughts and prayers.

I put this here, because her POTS is making her chemo treatments harder to deal with, so felt it was okay...She still loves getting messages, although she can't respond anymore to any great extent, so please fill up her long days. She hasn't seen her kids in over two weeks now....

She had to have fluid taken off that had collected around her heart and hopefully that and betas will slow down that darn tachy....she is deciding whether to stop the chemo or not.

This seems to be a very bad time for many of us right now, so I hope things get better for all of us sooner than later...morgan

I am hopeful that your body will rebound from the setbacks and move forward on a course of recovery. I am sending wishes for you to be able to hug your children very soon. Nina

sonotech has given me permission to tell you she is not doing well at all...

This seems to be a very bad time for many of us right now, so I hope things get better for all of us sooner than later...morgan

Friends,

You all are indeed in my prayers. Sometimes it just seems unfair that there is such a load to carry. My prayer wil be to give you strength to handle the pain and misery.

AnneL

Morgan -

I agree that many are going through very difficult times right now, including yourself. It is so thoughtful of you to give the rest of us updates, when it is a challenge for you to do this.

My well wishes to sonotech and her entire family. The illness and treatments are difficult enough, but I am sure it is most difficult, as a mother who has been in that situation, not seeing your children-that can be the hardest.

I am hoping that all our thoughts and prayers will reach out to you and give you added strength.

I want you to know that I will be praying for you. May God bless you and your family and send you and your doctors plenty of wisdom. I am pulling for you in everyway. I truly hope you get better soon.

DIONNA :)

Morgan,

Thanks for keeping us updated on Sonotech! :)

Sonotech,

Know that we are all thinking of you...Hopefully the treatment won't make you feel horrible for too much longer...

hey sonotech,

just another message here to you to send my best wishes for feeling well and a speedy recovery!!

thanks for keeping us posted, morgan!

everyone take good care!

;) lulu

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the updates....

laura, you continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. i'm sure it's a relief to at least be in a room and - hopefully? - be able to see your family.

keep on keepin on...i'm sure it's much easier said than done.

B) melissa