Happy Birthday Tearose!!

Gena

:D Happy Birthday Tearose...

I meant to post this first thing this morning before I dashed out to work and forgot.

I hope you had a wonderful day filled with happiness, fun and laughter.

It's been so nice to have you back on the board. I always look forward to your posts.

Hope all of your wishes come true. Remember to celebrate all WEEK long...not just one day! B)

Hugs,

Gena

Guest tearose

OMG how did you remember? You are a little trickster!

Thank you so much for your kind words. I feel good to be able to give and receive here. People here are special to me too!

As for the fun and laughter and happiness...I feel so blessed these days...I've had one after another of new banner days! It is like every day has been my birthday! But you know me, always looking for a good reason to eat cake or cookies... B) so today I had both!

(Gena, you should know that since your get off sugar kick last year, I turned to apples and have acquired quite a liking of them instead of sugar at times.)

I have had quality time with my dear sons and husband since Mother's Day and then tomorrow I will meet five wonderful girlfriends for a group lunch at a Thai restaurant to celebrate life, friendship and the anniversary of my 37th birthday!

I have vowed to never go over 37.

I promise to keep celebrating my birthday at least until I run out of birthday cake!

And then, I'll keep celebrating one day, one new step at a time! And I'll switch to apples some times instead of cake!

warm fuzzies back at you !

tearose

happy happy (belated) b-day. hope your day was super & that the coming year will be the best one yet!

:unsure: melissa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tearose

Thanks all! Thanks for the belated wishes too...does this mean I can eat more cake again?

I hope so.

I send you all my appreciation and best regards, tearose

Happy Birthday Tearose....................hope you have a wonderful day .

And may your wishes continue to come true, today , tomorrow and always.

Willows :)

Guest tearose

You are all so kind...and I think this is becoming the tearose birthday blog!

I seem to need to eat cake every time someone adds a greeting! ...I'm becoming plump!

Actually, I like sharing joys and a birthday is one of them...hey, it isn't every day one turns 37!

(again)

You my friends, are all unique and special individuals to me...like a bouquet of flowers :)

Or maybe like a cake with all different colored icing roses...hmmm...maybe I'll just have one slice of cake with my coffee...to celebrate of course!

in friendship, tearose

Tea,

I'm late with the Birthday wishes like usual. I hope you had a fantastic day!