Pregnancy update

Ling

Hi All

I just wanted to let you all know that I am having a little girl. I can wait to become a mother and love every appointment as I get to see her moving around. She is apparently petite built. I am now 21 weeks pregnant and just counting the weeks down. I don?t like pregnancy at all. I have not had one good day and have been in hospital twice already. Once for bladder and vomiting, the last for a virus infection in the heart. At least I will have her in my arms soon and this will be over. I am just focusing on her and not what I feel like. Hope you all well. It wonderful to have you all in my life. :)

Little girls are extra special- congratulations! I'm so sorry to hear about what a tough time you are having. A viral infection in your heart sounds pretty significant. I will keep you in my thoughts. Please let us know how you are doing.

Carmen

That's great news, Ling! Congrats. You are very brave and unselfish to carry a pregnancy, and I know your daughter will be forever grateful to you and will be your best friend.

Amy

CONGRATS on your little girl. Hopefully the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly for you. :o

Congratulations! Wow, 21 weeks already?! Having a daughter is one of the very best things that ever happened to me--she is so precious. I also went through a very hard pregnancy (not as hard as yours sounds though)--but had a couple ER trips and was pretty bedridden with POTS during part of it. She and I made it through, and it was worth every struggle. So happy for you. Take care, Katherine

Congratulations Ling!! You give me hope that I might be able to do it too one day... I wish you an uneventful rest of your pregnancy! :D

ling...i am SO happy for you! (i would jump up and down if i could :) ) i'm sorry that it's been so rough though and hope that things are easier from here on out. your little gal will be lucky to have you. thanks for the update & keep on hangin in there,

B) melissa

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tearose

Oh Ling! What joy! You are going to be a mom! And you are pregnant! And it is a girl! Wow. I guess a lot has been going on while I was out of the loop! :huh:

I know how much you wanted this and I love being a mom...I am very, very happy for you.

Take good care of yourself and enjoy this very special time of your life.

I remember feeling much "smarter" cause pregnancy forces higher levels of blood volume and I swear I had more blood and oxygen in my brain! ;)

anyway, congrats!

hugs, tearose

Congratulations, Mom!

Any names picked out yet? Just take the rest of the pregnancy easy..... before you know it, the entire expereince will be behind you and then the real "fun" begins! I have two daughters (17 & 19), whom have grown into beautiful young ladies. I never for a moment thought that I would have the wonderful relationship with the both of them that I have. I wouldn't trade them or the parenting experience for the world.

If you ever need a "sitter", let me know! lol

Babs