blackwolf back home

blackwolf

i just thought to let you know that i am home and doing ok. surgery was good, pathology says no cancer(they checked everthough it was just a cyst). walking inproving alot, left leg was nearly non functional after surgery but much improved. only bad sideeffects have been loss of temp control-either too hot or too cold, some new trouble swallowing. only other bad thing was a "super spasm" that i had last nite and has kinds thru me off on what i can and can't do(breath, cough, move) you know the little things. it is getting better, but i have been allowed to up my pain meds in order to keep moving.

i am sorry that this will be the limit of my post for now and that i just can't sit here long enough to reaad and catchup right now.

thanks to all of you for all your kind words and thoughts and prayers, if you can keep them coming, still have a long way to go(6 inch incesion in upper back will take months to heal) and i will gladdly take any help i can get.

hugs and blessings to all,

blackwolf

So good to see your post, Blackwolf! Glad to see you are back at home, hope you aren't in too much discomfort. :D Thank goodness it wasn't cancerous. Hopefully over the next few weeks you'll start seeing some mobility improvement as the swelling decreases. Take things slow and gentle and we'll keep sending out the good energy! (thanks to your husband for letting us know how you were!) Laura

Guest Julia59

Welcome Back-------and best wishes for quick healing.

Rest, Rest, Rest and only move about when you can. Yes the pain meds will help with that------ :D .

I will keep you in my prayers.

Julie :0)

blackwolf -

it's so great to "see" you...it was great to get the update from your hubby right after the surgery & even better to see your own post. take care of yourself and be patient...i'm so happy that things went as well as they did but your body still has a lot of healing to do. hang in there & thanks for checking in with us.

we're all still pulling for ya!

:) melissa