Update

AJVDK

Hello All,

I wanted to thank you all for your support over the last three weeks. It?s been a long road. Well as many of you know I got another sepsis infection, they had to remove my central line, and due to how bad this infection was they sent me to Mayo, where the also agree that I am to the point the infections are going to kill me. Due to having a pacemaker, and ongoing line infections the pulled this line, and are trying not to place another. (They don?t have high hope that I will make it and all ready have a plan in place for a port to be placed by a surgeon At Mayo.)

Well they where right when it come down to it. I made it 5 days before I was not able to handle it, and taken my to hospital due to passing out and heart racing. So I am right now waiting to go back to Mayo, It looks like we will be going back on Monday or Tuesday to have a port placed. (Waiting on the call back) I am worried as they say I am at high risk? but there are no other options anymore for me. I feel like I am running out options.

We hope with the upcoming testing that they will find some answers that will help to improve my quality of life. I just want to start feeling better, and be able to be a better mom, and wife?.. Any more I live in my bed?? is it so wrong to want more? I just am not willing to give up till we have tired everything.

Again thanks for all the support, and please keep me and my family in your thoughts as we continue trying to get answers.

heya amy -

((hugs)) i "get" lots of what you're dealing with all too well & am so sorry you're dealing with it yourself.

hang in there the best you can...i know it's often easier said than done.

thanks for checking in with us.

:) melissa

amy,

thanks for taking the time (and energy) to let us know how you're doing. i will be thinking of you and sending all my best thoughts to help you improve your health. i don't want you to live in bed. i want you to be well enough to send me a new t-shirt!!! until you can, i will cope with the two i already have.

corina :)

Hello All,

I wanted to drop a line and let you all know that I am back up at Mayo. They sent me up on tuesday, right now I am undergoing all the test to find out if there is anything that can be done to help. I can't wait to get back home! I wanted to drop aline and let you all know whats been going on! I will let you know more once I I have to to explain everything! Again thanks for the support!

Amy

I'm thinking of you, Amy, and hoping things are going well for you at Mayo. Good luck with all of the tests. I certainly hope and pray that they can find something that will help you. I also pray you will have the grace, peace, and strength you need to face all of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love,

Rachel