Sad news...

My friend's baby, Kelly, passed away today. She was a week old. Thank you to each who took the time to think something positive on her behalf. I so much appreciate you for your generosity of spirit and good wishes. Godspeed to her little soul. Nina

Edited by MightyMouse

I am so, so sorry. My boss just lost her granddaughter, who was born at 25 weeks, two weeks after her birth. Our workplace has begun a collection for the March of Dimes to research preterm labor. Maybe this is something that Stephanie's friends would consider.

You are a very good friend for all of your support to her.

I am so sorry, Nina. Such sad news to wake up to. I hope they can grieve and find comfort and peace over the coming weeks. My heart breaks for Kelly and her family. A very sad loss for them and you. You will all be in my thoughts today.

I am saddened by the loss of Kelly. I can't imagine what her family is going through, I can only try. She had to big of an obstacle for her little body to undertake. Sounds like she gave it all she had though. Please let Steph, her husband and family know that they are in our prayers. You are also in our prayers. God has a new little angel now..........

Many many hugs and best wishes,

Danelle

Thank you so much everyone. I talked to the dad today--it's hard. I held it together on the phone, but afterward, I couldn't help but cry for a bit. You all know how tough it is to have strong emotions running so long...

Mostly, I'm worried about Stephanie. She fell into a depression last time with the twins; I think this time will be harder. I feel so unable to help her... On a good note, I'm off from work starting Tuesday afternoon--until the end of August. I let Steph's husband know that I'll be around and if they need anything to let me know. I told him I'd be glad to drive her to the doctor 'cause I know she's really deconditioned after being on bedrest for 2 mos and then having the emergency c-section.

I appreciate all of you very much. Hugs, Nina

I am so sad to hear about the loss of this precious angel baby ;)

I can only imagine the sorrows involved in losing a child- again. I wish peace, love, amd healing for your friend and her husband. I hope that they will be blessed with the joy of a healthy baby someday- they deserve all that is good.

Guest Julia59

Oh Gosh I haven't been posting for a while, I'm so sorry to hear such sad news. My thoughts and prayers for your friends to have strength to get through this very difficult time in there lives.

Julie