Melissa (sunfish)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so sorry to hear this! I know you just want to pull your hair out at times; it seems like there is always one complication after another.

I am praying that you do not have another line infection and that if you do they will quickly treat it and get you feeling much better soon and back at home.

At the very least....I hope you have GOOD nurses and Dr's taking care of you.

Big Hugs!

Poohbear

UPDATE ON SUNFISH:

I will leave Melissa a voicemail tonight if I am able and let her know how many of you are thinking about her and praying for her! I will tell her how popular she is! :) She will get a laugh out of that.

Thanks all for keeping her in your thoughts...

I do not have an update right now to share...however, the earliest she will be home is tomorrow. The antibiotics were helping and getting the fever down, but they were not sure of the infection type yet (line, heart valve, etc). At first they thought she might have meningitis! Thank goodness it wasn't that!

Emily

thanks for the latest update, Miss Emily.

Do tell Melissa i wish I could send her a spoonful of Graeters Ice cream to help her feel better!

The hospital better keep her fishbowl spotless while she is in there. :)

Thoughts and prayers to our little water baby!

Sophia

3.gif

Dear Melissa, I hope today finds you just a little bit stronger and that you will be able to return home soon. The largest hurdle for me since developing POTS was (and still is) learning to develop patience for the way my body reacts to everything. I know you have always been a source of inspiration for us all besides having the gift to explain the unexplainable. FEEL BETTER SOON! Martha