Update From Lindajoy

LindaJoy

This is Linda's husband, John. Linda is now at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester. We've been here since Tuesday. Her apointment wasn't until October but they got her in right away since she's not able to eat. Yesterday she had another scope of her throat and stomach. We see the doctor today to go ver the results.

Linda wants everyone to know how much she appreciates your concern. I read her your posts when we can get to a computer. Thank you all so much for caring. She has felt really alone.

We'll try to keep you posted about what's going on here.

John

I'm sorry your feeling alone Lindajoy!!!

My thoughts are with you and I hope you get what you need out of the stay at mayo. I'm glad they were able to get you in early too! It's no fun waiting.

Take care,

Amber

Thanks for updating us John. I hope Linda get some answers and the docs find a good treatment regimen for her...Let us know the results!

Jacquie

i hope that she gets better and it is great that you all were able to get the appt bumped up to now instead of having to wait a few more weeks or whatever day in october. i hope that mayo does you well and that you have nothing but positive experiences from it. good luck and take care.

dionna :unsure:

I'm so glad that she is at mayo now.. I really hope that they can help her and that she starts to feel better!

thanks for letting us know.. please let us know how she is doing..

take care and god bless you both

hugs

dizz