Update On Michigan Jan's Husband

Sophia3

Dear Friends,

This morning Jeff had an endoscopy. The doctor could see that the bleeding has been from the tumor, but there was nothing he could do in terms of cauterizing it to prevent it from rebleeding. The tumor was not bleeding at the time the Doctor was viewing it and Jeff's hemoglobin today was above 10 and so for now, at least, the last transfussion is holding.

I also spoke with the oncologist who said for now we will hold off on radiation, but that may be an option if this recurs or worsens. So we will wait to see what happens. In the menatime, Jeff goes back on Friday for chemo and another blood test.

Thank you for all your messages of support, prayers, metta, and kind and loving thoughts. They are appreciated.

Michigan Jan

Jan and Jeff...your in my thoughts and prayers. Let's keep hoping for the best.

Thank you everyone who is thinking of us and praying for us. Jeff is still having chemo therapy. In fact he had chemo today and another blood transfusion. He now has the blood of 7 other people in him. He is not not actively bleeding now but I think the chemo also is causing the low hemoglobin.

He is completely miserable at times and I am extremely sad and anxious watching the man I love feel so terrible and go through so much. There are days he can't eat and we were just in the emergency room again last Sunday because of a no eating, no drinking day to get him some fluids and check out a possible infection. He has had so much done to him and he is so weak and sick now. Still he wants treatment so he can fight on as he is not ready to die. And so we go on . . .

Jan and Jeff,

prayers are being sent your way, covering you with peace and comfort. put your hope/trust in God, for whatever the end result, He will be your source of peace and everlasting life.

this life is a constant battle, we continue to fight for and with you, against this cancer.

thinking and praying for you both today.

Just wanted to let you know that both you and Jeff are in my thoughts and prayers..

Jan and Jeff,

Although I have been silent on the board lately, you continue to be in my thoughts every day.

We are all here continuing to sing your song for both of you...and hold you up.

I have no words, except to say that I am so sorry you are going through such horrendous pain--both of you--emotionally, physically and spiritually.

Love, Emily