T-shirts- More Info Needed

AJVDK

I'd probably start with just one -- small.

Thanks!

Depending upon the manufacturer of the shirt, and composition, ie. 100% cotton, pre-shrunk and the like:

I would like to initially order at least 4 T-shirts in (2) Adult XL, (1) Adult XXL, and (1) Adult M.

If the cotton is pre-shrunk and the sizes, true, this would work. If generous, in size, and some T-shirts are, moreso than others, I would probably go down a size, and the reverse would hold true, if the shirts are of a more in-expensive nature, in which case, I would want everything a size larger, if available.

We have good luck with Hanes Beefy Ts here, where we sponsor a design contest and have the shirts printed annually, for a RiverFest celebration. The Ts usually sell for about $10 to the public for adult S - XL, and plus sizes run anywhere from $2 - $3 higher.

Given this is a cause near and dear to my heart, every pun intended, I would pay up to $20 for a shirt but would really like to see the price stay in the $10 - $15 price range, as I have indicated I would like at least 4, to begin with. Depending up the price of the shirts, it might be nice to buy one for the DRs who oversee my care.

I would like to buy a minimum of 4. Do you think the following sizes will be made available?

1 shirt, size 3x

1 shirt, size xlg

1 shirt, size m

1 shirt, size s

As everyone else has already mentioned, the number of additional shirts will be determined after I know an approximate price.

Thanks a bunch!