T-shirts- More Info Needed

AJVDK

Just a reminder that the t-shirt contest designs are due on June 30th at 5:00 pm. Again we would like to thank everyone for entering. We have a lot of great designs.

We also need to ask again: If you plan on buying t-shirts, how many do you plan on buying (like friends and family also) and what sizes, as this will help us with the ordering to make sure we have the right sizes, to fill the orders.

Thank you so much! :rolleyes:

How much are the T-Shirts?

i'll be buying at least two - probably an adult medium & adult large - but perhaps more depending on the design chosen (i.e. is it something that a guy would wear), the color of the shirt (i prefer anything other than white b/c they wear MUCH better), if there is a long-sleeve option, prices, etc.

not trying to be difficult but it's difficult for me to answer before knowing other details (which i know aren't known yet by anyone).

:rolleyes: melissa

well i would be needing at the very least 3..(possibly more after the design is settled upon.. and if its long or short sleeved option)

I'd need 2 plus size women's and a mans XL...will there be an option for us not quite so twiggy sized gals??

I'm most likely going to get 2, once we find out more details maybe more!

I hate to sound like broken record, but............

I'd like to have four, one for each member of my family, which would be 1 XL, 1 L, 1 size 12 (kids) and 1 size 5-6 kids.

But, again, I might be wanting to buy some for my sisters and father, but it depends on how much they are what they look like.....blah, blah, blah.

Rebecca

do you know yet waht kind of material these are going to made from?.. reason being I'm wondering if I (we) should buy a size bigger the normal incase they shrink after the first washing??

I would need 2-3 2/3xl and anwomens large.. so I'm upping my order to atleast 4 right now.. maybe 2 more...deoending on cost and stuff like that

Guest dionna

i would buy maybe 3. 1 small, 1 medium, and 1 xl. depends on the price though. i'm kinda tight on that issue right now with those unexpected bills. :) but i really do want atleast 3! :) thank you.

dionna :)

I'd probably start with one adult s/m, and then if people like it, and if they're not too expensive, possibly up to 4 more (and if they're still available). (which would be 2 adult med, and 2 large).

I'd most likely get 3 shirts, I'm not too sure how the sizes run, but most likely a medium for myself then 2 XL for the fam. Do we know what the price is at yet?