It's time to renew the forum again

Hi guys,

I just received the bill to keep the forum up for another year. It is $108. In past years we've been blessed to have members sponsor the forum. Anyone want to sponsor it this year? If so, let me know by PM'ing me or emailing me through the forum or sending an email to staff@dinet.org.

THANKS!

Michelle

Michelle,

This forum is such a lifeline for me and so many others. As you know I have been promising a donation check for sometime now and just haven't gotten my butt in gear to mail it. When I saw your post, it seemed like exactly where I wanted my donation to go and a perfect opportunity for me. (and a good kick in the pants to write a check!). I also have asked for money to be donated to DINET for my bday, so if I can't swing the whole amount I will have the parents help out! :) (they don't know yet though! ;))

Anyway, I wanted to use this opportunity to let you know about some emails I have gotten about the forum. I have created a blog. And at the bottom of all emails I send out is a link to both my blog and a link that that says "to learn more about POTS check out www.DINET.org"

Well, folks are reading!!! And I am so excited. Here are excerpts from two emails I have received:

This one is from a friend of mine who is a BSN and going to school to become a Nurse Practitioner!

"I did check out your 'blog' and the POTS website. Very interesting. I can't

say I read all the details on the site, but it looks very informative and well

done. Kudos to whomever is putting it together!"

This one is from an aunt and uncle who are in Iowa and who can now educate all of my other relatives (which is A LOT OF PEOPLE!)

"I'm a little late in responding to your e-mail because I've been spending time reading about your diagnosis, Dysautonomia.It was very interesting and certainly gave me a new insight about your condition."

SOOOOO.....you are doing amazing, amazing work, and little by little, EVERY SINGLE DAY, people are learning about Dysautonomia. I also have had several AMAZING doc visits recently, which I may share about at some point...all of which made me sooo excited b/c people wanted to know so much about Dysautonomia...and my BRACELET! :P

THANKS EVERYONE! AND BIG SUPER DUPER THANKS MICHELLE!

Emily

P.S. I will just mail a check for the $108 and assume it will be used for the forum. If you have any other questions for me email me...otherwise, I'll just mail it.

Emily you are such a sweetheart.. thank you for sponsoring the forum this year! I know that this forum has been a life line for me many times too..

..and thank you Michelle for starting it all!!! you guys are the best!!

Thank you to everyone on this web-site. Without it I would have never found Dr. Grubb, never known what questions to ask, never known ALOT of things about POTS!!!

Emily-it is very generous of you to sponsor this site- Thank you!

Michelle - Thanks for giving up so much of your time, which I'm sure seems like a thankless job at times.

You are both wonderful. And thank you Nina and everyone else involved!

Patti

thanks em :)

and to all those - knowns & unknowns - who have given time &/or money over the years. you're all WONDERFUL! :P

;) melissa

Edited by Sunfish

Thanks for sharing your friends' comments, Emily. I definitely appreciate your sponsoring the forum.

And a big THANK YOU to all of you who have expressed your appreciation for the forum and the work we do. :)

Michelle

Emily,

You are the greatest! Your continuous support to everyone on this forum will never be taken for granted. We love and appreciate you and will look forward to another year together :)

Aaaaahhhhhh Emily, you beat me!

Michelle,

I want to make a donation, because it's my birthday next week (and now that I still have my SSDI :) ). I meant to donate for the forum but now that Emily wants to pay for it you can use my donation for whatever you like. I can't send you a check, but maybe you can pm me about paying via paypal? (I'm in Europe, as you might remember)

I want to tell you again how much finding this website meant for me (especially because I didn't find anyone in my country who has dysautonomia). It gave me lots of (very special) friends and people who understand how it is to live with this.

So, THANKS, to my husband (who found this site for me) and all of you out there!!!

Corina :)

Thank you to both Michelle and Emily for helping to keep this site going another year!

I wish I could help, but finacially we are very tight with medical bills and my husband in the process of changing jobs...

I hope next year I can do more.

This is a wonderful site. Nothing else like it exsists on the net, and everyone here has become an extended family in many ways...if I have not been on here in a while I look forward to seeing how everyone is doing.

Again many Thanks :)