Family needs prayers

Sue

My neice Rhonda and two children, Jeffrey 5, Stephanie infant, were just in a horrific car accident. My neice had to be air lifted to another hospital after being cut out of the car with the "jaws of life", two children sent to local hospital with minor cuts and bruises. A trailer somehow got unattached from his hitch and hit her head on. Her car is totalled, my brother said only by the grace of god did any of them survive. this is really hard to write.

At the moment my neice is in surgery, what I know right now is they had to give her an immediate blood transfusion, her right leg is shattered, the knee collapsing. They are removing the emergency brake from her left left, we were told it wrapped itself around her leg. Her right arm and hand are smashed. She popped an air way, which I'm not quite sure what that means. Maybe something with her lungs??

They live quite a ways from us so my brother is keeping in contact with us until she is stable and then we will be leaving to go up north.

Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers, I appreciate it so much.

Hugs

Sue

Guest Mary from OH

Sue,

Please know that your whole family will be in our prayers!! I don't know what it is about these past few weeks.... Thank GOD the children were not injured!! I pray that your niece is able to recover fully!! I will keep you all in prayer!! Please keep us updated!!

Sue -

i'm sending lots of prayers & good thoughts for your niece & the entire family.

love & hugs,

melissa

Sue - I just saw this posting now - I will pray for your neice and keep her in my thoughts - My husband is a firefighter and cuts out people from cars too with the jaws of life from horrific accidents and by some miracle, despite being badly injured, alot of ppl survive and come through these ordeals without even remembering what happened - Beth