Gastrocrom Is Helping!

puppylove

I started Gastrocrom last week and so far (knock on wood) I'm noticing a difference! Not a huge difference, but still. Before I constantly had that omg if I move I'm going to be sick right now feeling and now it's just a feeling of mild nausea/ queasiness. I'm so excited, no medication I have tried has done anything besides make me worse in the past. :)

Yay! So glad to hear that you might have found something to help you feel better! :) I've been having some nausea stuff the past few days and I don't envy you at all! Hope it continues to help! :D

Are you nauseous all the time or is that a symptom that comes and goes?

I am not always nauseous but I have "spells" of nausea. I seem to struggle with it in the mornings more than other times of day. I can usually only get a banana down or something very bland but then as the day goes on I seem to get over it. It's not usually severe but enough to make me feel yuck. But you said something that struck a cord with me. On Monday I woke up and felt VERY nauseous and I even said to my husband while still lying in bed that I felt like if I moved I would throw up. I was also having stomach cramps. My husband even asked me if I thought I was getting sick or was it POTS related and I said I felt like I was getting a virus. But as the day went on I began to realize I wasn't getting sick at all and had a TERRIBLE POTS day. Symptoms were awful that day.

I started Gastrocrom last week and so far (knock on wood) I'm noticing a difference! Not a huge difference, but still. Before I constantly had that omg if I move I'm going to be sick right now feeling and now it's just a feeling of mild nausea/ queasiness. I'm so excited, no medication I have tried has done anything besides make me worse in the past. :)

That's great!

Yayyyyyy Puppy!!!!! Hoping for it to continue to be good for you. I was told that if you find that there is a difference in a short time ---that is a very good sign as for many it takes longer to see a difference. I'm like you ---within 2 weeks (the second time around --lower dose) I could tell a difference. Still good and now on it for 4 months.

Issie

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks everyone! It's still about the same not debilitating but not perfect, and i'm slowly increasing the dose. All my other symptoms are still there :/. I don't know if its only supposed to help with nausea? I tested negative for mast cell so that's good I guess. :)