Morgan & Jake

dawn

Steph, three things can happen with these kind of tumors, they get bigger, they stay the same, or they go away. If they get bigger, it will increase his chance of fracture by a lot because he has osteopenia from his crohn's and hyperparathyroidism, so we will hope for the other two alternatives. It appears to be more of a problem to try and remove them than to let them just be. So it's still a wait and see, just hopefully not for the big C. morgan

morgan and jake,

how do you spell relief???

R O L A I D S!!!!

uh-huh. don't you wish it was as easy as taking a darn rolaids???

anyway, i am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief over the news. i have been worrying and worrying.

i haven't been online to type at all...and am as always, falling way, way behind on posts...but i really needed to check in on you two and make sure you were okay.

what can you two treat yourselves to after all of this???

jake, you suffer so much every day as it is...i am just so very grateful you did not have to face another horrible hurdle...your mommy loves you so much!

morgan...please pamper yourself...whatever that may mena for you!

many, many hugs and sighs of relief...

emily

You guys are wonderful! Actually my sister, who is wealthy, is flying up here Thursday and I am going to her work with her, (sort of like take your daughter, only it's your sister to work day) but THEN, we are going to the swankiest Hotel in this town and getting massages and pedicures and staying there overnight. Her treat! Man am I looking forward to that. As for Jake, we are spoiling him rotten for a few days, then things are back to normal. My husband is the stoicist person I know. I'm not sure that's a word, but talk about closing down. He cried uncontollably all night last night. It was weird and wonderful. I know all of your prayers were heard, even if I was so mad. We are still not totally out of the woods, but it definitely looks a thousand percent brighter now than it did. Again thank you all for being there, like a family to me. And yes, Em, I do wish a Rolaids would do it! :) I am waiting for my total crash, which I know is coming, but today was hubbies birthday, so had to get through that. Now Maybe I can just let it go and have my crash and then feel better.....morgan