Prayers For Ruekat

Hi everyone,

I got a call this morning from Rene. She's in the hospital with a blood clot from her last procedure and a possible internal hemorrhage of unknown origin. She's stuck and needing as many kind thoughts and prayers as you can muster. Fortunately her doctors are finally listening to her! Pray that she gets the help she needs and remember: if YOU don't feel right, YOU KNOW it and stand up for yourself!!!!!!

Rene,

(((((((((((((((((((BLESSINGS, LOVE, PRAYERS & HUGS ))))))))))))))))))))))

Bellamia~

You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. So sorry to hear that you've had further complications but am hopeful that they might find something that will help you. Please keep us posted.

Dear Rene~

I just got your messages this morning. I'm so sorry to hear that you're in the hospital again! I tried to call you at the hospital and on your cell, but couldn't reach you. I'll keep trying. I'm thinking of and praying for you! You're just too sweet of a friend to have to keep going through all of these troubles. Wish I was much closer so I could visit and help out.

Love,

Jana

I just spoke with Rene. She had an awful day yesterday with the colonoscopy/endoscopy prep, so she wasn't up for a call. Today they found a large clot in the femoral (?) artery of her leg, where the other hospital went in for the "other" procedure. She is on blood thinners to try to dissolve the clot, but under observation due to the aneurysm in her brain. They did not find any bleeding, so they aren't sure why her hemoglobin is so low. Her current docs are desperately trying to get any information from the docs who did her "other" procedure, but those docs are responding very slowly and seem to be in CYA mode. The hemotologist at this hospital has told her that she is severely volume depleted and are pushing fluids. Unfortunately, she is exhausted but wired and doing all this on her own. Keep her in your thoughts and prayers.