Taking A Break

morgan617

I'm going away for awhile guys and for those who care, just wanted to let you know. My life is pretty much in the toilet in just about every way it can be and it's very hard to remain positive and try to help people, when my own life is a shambles healthwise and certainly not getting better, just worse, no doctor wants to help and everything not healthwise is in a shambles besides. You all take care.....morgan

Guest tearose

Oh dear, I do understand and think you wise to take the time for yourself. You will be missed but you are right to take care of you, then family and home before others. I hope things turn around for you soon.

Remember, it is a journey of many steps. Sometimes we take a few back but then we move ahead again.

Take care and visit when you can. Don't feel any pressure to post. Just don't be gone too long!

With warmest regards,

tearose

Morgan,we will miss you,please take good care.I will keep you in my prayers,HUGS, Pat

Morgan,

Of course we care and we will miss you! I hope that you will be able to work some of what is going on out and be able to return soon! You offer everyone so much helpful information and support we will miss you! I still can not believe that doctors will not work to help you. It is awful! I wish that there was a way to have a competent caring doctor work with you. Take care of yourself! Take one day at a time and hang in there! I wish you the best and that someone (dr) will help you.

Come back when you feel you are able! :lol:

Morgan,

you have always had encouraging words and helpful advice to share - you have made a big contribution to the board. I hope that some time away gives you a chance to concentrate on your own health and well-being right now, I know things are really tough for you and your family. Whenever you are ready to come back we will be here for you. ((((((Hugs))))))

Flop