What A Positive Forum!!

maryfw

I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to have a place to come and find such positive, supportive people. Before I found out I had NCS, I thought I had Fibromyalgia and probably still do. I have been on a couple of forums for fibromyalgia and you find people fighting ( How horrible). But here I feel such support and I feel so blessed to find people who understand what I am going through and are so willing to share their knowledge with me. Thank you all and stay positive and supportive. Again, I am truly blessed in so many ways in my life and this forum is just one more blessing.

Mary

No support forum should allow fighting.

Sorry you had a bad experience

Many think forums can run themselves, but w/o GOOD MODERATING, forums can run people back to their corners of worry and frustration.

Hostility has no place on the board when aimed at other members,

I understand being UPSET about "things" or the illness, or doctors or loved ones who may not understand, but it should never be directed at others.

There used to be a HUGE group on the east coast that allowed infighting and it was horrible.

But that was years ago.

Just GOING to the place and reading and "feeling" the anger affected others.

I hope you get the information you need here.

Oh, and also in person support groups can be POORLY run. A good group leader makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE.

Good luck.

:P

Hi

Abig thank you to all the moderators and all the people who are invoved in running this site.

The support from everyone is so understanding and it is so comforting to know that you can talk to others who are dealing with the same problems.

I also feel a lot better after reading some posts because it certainly lets you know there are people a lot worse off than yourself....not that i wish this on anyone, but it certainly stops you feling sorry for yourself.

Thanks again to everyone because this forum has been a godsend to me. :P

Maggy

Although all sites may have their ups and downs, this site has remained a safe and steady light in the darkness. An environment, where we can act like the adults we are, voice our opinions, as long as we do not cause pain, and feel like people really care.

I can go away from here for awhile, but always feel welcome when I come back. Like coming home after a hard trip. I appreciate the moderators who always keep their heads on, even when frustrated to all ends. I appreciate this site and haven and all on here, we are a large family and you can never receive too much love or support! Thanks to all who contribute and support! morgan

Welcome to the forum!

I believe a forum should be a place where people behave like adults, and EVERYONE should feel welcome, AND treated like equals. I'm sorry you had to deal with such an unsavory group of people.

I believe you will find people here who understand, and will be there for you when you need support.

If you seek, you shall find-------------and I believe you have found some very kind and caring people on this site-- :P

Good luck to you!

Maxine :0) cool.gif

I agree with every one, especially Lina. Who has time or energy for fighting. W all need positive feedback and need to keep positive things in our life. This site is wonderful for that. Everyone is so helpful and nice and you feel truly like family. We are a "BIG POTSY FAMILY". :P

For all the moderators....you are truly appreciated by us all and we are grateful that you take the time and energy to moderate this form. It benefits so many people in so many ways.

All of this "positiveness" actually brought tears to my eyes. I, too, deeply appreciate our moderators- especially considering what some of you are personally going through. (I can only guess how many "spoons" this work costs you!) I want you to know how much I appreciate having a place to go where I (and my son) are understood. I have learned so much here. And, this post has helped me realize how much you all mean to me. Thank you, mods and everyone!

Julie

Hello everyone,just want to say hi and add my thanks too! Pat

I've said this so much here lately (I truly think it's just hormones :)), but I'll say it again now because it fits the post topic: I am so glad that I found this support group years ago. This is a great group of people who are so knowledgeable, supportive, caring, you name it. When I'm down or scared, this is the first place I think to come, and I'm never alone.

I appreciate the moderators, as well, for all of their hard work, and for those of you who give financially o make this site possible.

Oh, my, I need to quit before I dehydrate myself even more than I all ready am! :P

Glad you're all here.

Lindajoy