With Medication....

cardiactec

with meds, what are your heart rates STANDING?  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

My rates b4 meds were in the 160-180 range, but now that I'm on meds it's more like 90-100, and my resting HR not standing is about 50. Off of meds my resting HR is about 55.

before my meds i would somtimes got up to 140 standing with meds up to 100 about resting heart rate depends on the day somtimes 50s 60s somtimes 80s..... :)

before my meds i would somtimes got up to 140 standing with meds up to 100 about resting heart rate depends on the day somtimes 50s 60s somtimes 80s..... :)

off of meds my resting heart rate is somtimes 80s somtimes 70s

before i started the somewhat RIGHT med or any med atall.. my rate would go as high as 240 upon standing or resting rate.

with meds.....I can still run up 200 but avaerage rate is anywhere these days from 45-`175.. depends on the that day..

Off meds my heart rate would be anywhere from 120-180...However, I also have a SA Node Re-entry problem, so the high rates were from POTS and/or the arrhythmia...

Now my rates can be from 70-120...I still get the dizziness even when my rates are considered normal.

• 2 weeks later...