New Treatments That Are Helping

Hi all, just to let you know that I am now on Ivabradine and Epo injections. Combined they seem to really be making a difference. I couldn't get my head round injecting my stomach at first, but now I just pretend it's the face of my ex! :D I spent 7 weeks in hospital in Scotland after crashing badly up there, but am a lot steadier now.

Also had good news this week- have won doctoral scholarship for 3 years at Oxford- I will now be Dr Persephone! So excited- the first person to write a thesis on Scottish dreams. I could burst! :(

Wonderful news .So happy for you!

Sorry you had to spend your summer in hospital but if it has resulted in treatments that actually work for you than it is worth it in the long run. Getting that scholarship is just AWESOME.we remember how much you struggled.

CONGRATS PERSEPHONE, WAY TO GO!!!

Margaret.

i posted a CONGRATS on another thread, but your achievement deserves 2 posts!! way to go, Dr. Persephone! and what a fascinating topic, too. I can't wait to read your first book! :)

WOO HOO!! WAY TO GO! :):):D:D:D:D

peace,

lulu

p.s. glad you have found treatments that are helping...i hope you continue to feel even more healthy & strong :)

Hey Persephone,

CONGRATS!!

Hope the treatment continues to help you!