Made it through this a.m.

Guest Belinda

Guest Belinda

Well went to the hospital this morning (4:00 a.m.)ugh!, the nurses were very nice, everyone was..the anesthiologist was really interesteded in POTS.

Umm they didn't do spinal, just gave me something heavy but not general. And now I am doing better a little tired but already slept too many hours and won't sleep tonight if I keep it up.

And Thank you to everyone for your thoughts and prayers, I was really scared about all of it from the beginning and I am glad it is over.

((HUGS))Belinda

Glad you are home--like I said, you should feel better in a few days if you follow your doctor's post-procedure instructions. It seems to take us POTSy's a few extra days to recover. Rest up and feel better!

Nina

Hi Belinda, I was thinking about you today. I am glad that you made it through okay. I hope you have a very speedy recovery :huh: . Take care.

Jacquie

brenda -

i'm SO glad to hear that you're home & resting. i didn't have a chance to post before you went today but know that you were VERY much so in my thoughts & prayers today (though not quite as early as 4am....don't you love those early morning surgery check-ins!?)

do take care of yourself as much as possible. you've been through a lot physically & otherwise.

hang in there,

B) melissa