HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALYPSO/AMY!

DancingLight

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Amy, Happy birthdaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!

Happy Birthday to YOU! :P

Yup, can you hear me singing all the way there in Wisconsin???? If so, your ears are hurting!

I hope that you are having a wonderful, wonderful birthday. We had sunshine here today...for the first time in a long time. Did you get some there too? I hope so.

Any special plans?

I wanted to wish you a very happy birthday and a wonderful year!

Somehow we are the same age, but youseem so much more wise and mature than me! What's up with that? I've got some learning to do...

You have always been such a wonderful support on this board...I know that you don't get to be online as much as you used to, but I am still always so happy to see your name pop up and hear your advice or hear how you are doing. You have given so much to the board. And you have walked me through sooooo much stuff. Your support has meant so much to me.

Thank you Amy for being YOU! And Happy Birthday!

Emily

Happy Birthday! Hope it's a good one!!!

Jacquie

Rats -- I was hoping to slip by with no notice! Thanks a lot, DancingLight! No, just kidding, it's very sweet to find this message here. You are such a good birthday wisher! I don't know how you keep track so well.

I am surely no wiser than you. Maybe you feel that way, but really, you have been through so much more than I have, that I think you could write several books about it. You somehow manage to keep a positive attitude and persevere, and for that I am thankful. This board wouldn't be the same without you!

It was supposed to warm up here this week, but was 25 or 30 today. The sun was out, though, so that was nice! I cooked up a nice big pot of marinara for my husband and daughter, and we had pie and ice cream for dessert, because I am not a huge cake fan. That was it, but that's fine by me. I think every birthday that I have is just as important as the next. Sometimes I can't believe I am still here after all this POTS stuff, but I've made it so far!

I'll try to check in more. Sometimes it's hard with a toddler around. Thanks to all for the birthday wishes and thoughtfulness!

Amy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY! Boy I am feeling old now at 34 :( !! LOL

Anyway I wish you a happy healthy year and all the very best to come your way! :(

happy happy (belated) b-day. i think your simple celebration sounds wonderful...sometimes those are the best.

sending you wishes for a marvelous year ahead,

:( melissa

Guest Mary from OH

Amy -

Happy Birthday!!

Sounds like your birthday was just delightful!! Isn't it true how our children add such joy to our lives, but yet also cause a lot more energy expenditure!! I don't know how POTS moms with more than one child do it!!! I have a hard enough time keeping up with one!! (although she does come with her own set of medical problems... maybe that's the catch!! LOL)

Glad you had a wonderful birthday!!

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY!!!

:(:D:(:D:lol::D:lol::D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D:P:D