PALE FACE WITH BLACK AROUND EYES POTS ????

Help4Me

Yep, that can be from blood pooling. I also get dark circles when I am dehydrated and exhausted. I drink some water and lay down, sometimes I fall asleep. Laying down helps a lot and I rest, when I get back up I look better, feel  better and don't look so pale and dragged out. try to get some more water and some more rest, it may help.

Stress can do that - but it can also be a sign of not enough sleep, not adequate nutrition and generally unwell health. I would see the doc to make sure and maybe do blood work. 

seen 30 doctors....they don't know......the only thing off in blood work is my liver enzymes and IRON was low....I have been taking IRON for 3 months now...so it should be going up......I was just wondering if this Could be part of POTS symptoms.......I guess it can be......it is just really scrary when I look like  a zombie

Simply put, some people are born with less in the way of skin, muscle and fatty tissue in the area under their eyes. The result is what is known as eye hollows or tear troughs. Under eye cosmetic treatment, which usually involves the injection of fillers, will (temporarily) fill those hollows, giving the eyes a fuller, more vibrant (or at least less tired) appearance. There also are "face yoga" exercises one can do including various movements such as "lid lifts", "eye squeezes" and "dancers eyes".

I find it interesting that when I teach yoga, facial toning exercises - along with exercises that help firm up and shape the backside - are among those that people try hardest at ;) 

17 hours ago, Help4Me said:

.I look very very ill....of course I feel very very ill too....

POTS is a crap illness. As you get better - and given time and the effort you are making you will get better - that sickly look will start to fade away. 

• 2 weeks later...

Paleness is a symptom of what Julien Stewart refers to as low flow pots that is caused by severe vasoconstriction.  I havent seen anything in the literature about black eyes, although I did notice from my own experience some discoloration and sunkenness around and under my eyes that made me a bit self conscious when I was highly symptomatic.

• 1 month later...