We Know the Sex of our Baby!

BOY!!!

I meant to post weeks ago but we are in the middle of moving again and I have had no time to do anything. We've also had another wonderful stomach flu passing around here (two different ones, I think) and the time is flying. But I just wanted to share our news, I am 24 weeks now and we found out at 21 weeks we are having another little guy. I was secretly hoping for a girl, but the moment I saw him sucking his little thumb on the sonogram my heart melted all over again.

I am really enjoying pregnancy and feeling normal again- we even went to Disney World for Valentine's Day and I walked around all day- this was really a dream of mine that I NEVER thought would happen. I like to share these things because everyone needs to know that there is hope! I am nervous about the postpartum adjustment again, but am trying to keep the faith that everything will be alright. in the meantime I will just enjoy good health and settling into our new house!! We are officially moving in next weekend, whew!!

I hope you are all doing well- I was sad to hear about Emily still being sick, I wish her the very very best and miss talking to her!! Take care everyone!!

Hey that's really nice news--and you get the extra bonus of feeling wonderful for a while. ;) Hope it lasts a long, long time (well, not the being pregnant part...the feeling great part...you know what I mean!!!

There's nothing better than a pair of troublemakers! You can dress them in silly matching outfits and such now.

I am so glad the reason we don't hear from you much is that you are feeling better and living well. Good for you -- you certainly deserve it. And don't get too far ahead of yourself on the postpartum thing. Maybe this time will be different ... instead of getting sick again, you'll feel even BETTER than ever!

If this one goes well, you can always have a little girl later, too. You have the blessing of plenty of good childbearing years left.

Keep us posted.

Amy

Jessica, it is wonderful that you are feeling so well and have been able to do things that you previously just thought about. And a healthy little boy on the way...how exciting for you all! Enjoy this time and don't worry what tomorrow may bring. Are you staying in Tampa?

Congratulations on your wonderful news!!!! I have twin boys who are 5 years old. I love the fact that they are the best of friends. I am glad that you are feeling so good I hope this continues for you. What a dream to go to Disney and walk around and not get tired, good for you. Thanks for sharing your news. Best of luck to all of you!

Susan

Jessica,

It's nice to see you posting again. I was wondering how you were doing. Glad to know you're out of the first trimester blues. :(

Best wishes to you and your family - congrats on your forthcoming little boy. You will definitely have your hands full! I'm sure that Ethan will love having a little brother. Who knows, maybe you'll get this whole pregnancy thing down pat, and try again later for a little girl??? ;)

Rest easy and keep us posted.

Gena

Guest tearose

Hooray Jessica! You are not suffering with morning sickness anymore. You sound terrific!!!

Please bottle all this energy and save some for when the little one comes!

How wonderful that you know you are having a boy. Enjoy these days of preparation and take good care. warm wishes, tearose

Hi Jessica,

wow, another boy. I have two boys as well and they like to do boys things together like playing football and talking about it, watching Formula 1, playing tennis. They like to play with their race track and are fans of the same football team. And you'll find out how sweet boys treat their mothers :P

Glad to hear your doing fine. Keep enjoying your pregnancy!!!

Corina

Guest tearose

I too have two boys! I always say "god in her wisdom sent me two boys" :P

Actually, I don't think I had the energy it would have taken to get girls through the teen years!

My guys were physically "easy" once they got to around 8 and today they are such good friends and brothers to each other.

I think your children will grow up with the most wonderful friendship! Even though there will be differences they will share so much! ...not because they are boys, but because you are a nurturing and caring mother!

The days will pass quickly now. Before you know it he'll be here!

Don't wear yourself out Jessica!

warm wishes, tearose