Christmas Cheer To All Those Here

maggie

I'm so glad you liked it alicia it made me quite nervious to do it, but I was bound and determined to get it done. Now it is so much fun to see that it's at the top of the page. Thank you for helping me with this little project. I'm working on my next one right now and hope to have it up soon.

Maggie

songcanary I'm glad you liked the video. I know this sounds a little dumb but what does BTW stand for? I don't text and have no idea what all these letters stand for, still learning. I thought lol was laugh out loud and my kids just groaned and said oh mom it's lots of luck. So please educate me on this one so that my kids don't groan again! I wish all the best to you and your family. I have trained my dogs when I'm out and I happen to faint, which doesn't happen often to: one stands by my head and one at my feet until I come to. I then sit up and wherever I am I call my husband and he comes and takes me home. On long lonely days thay stay by my side all day long. I have been blessed with two wonderful dogs and a very loving husband.

Maggie

Thanks so much for all the sweet comments they mean so much to me. I did ask my daughter this afternoon and she told me BTW is by the way. Oh well I will learn all this new language one of these days and by then there will be something new. Wishing all those on this site a wonderful new year.

Maggie

I just received my baby grand digital piano today! I am so excited to show you this, for all those who are trying to get their disability cases won I hope this next video gives you incentive to keep going when the road gets tough, because my baby grand is my disability check. The best to all and thanks again for supporting me in this endveavor.

Maggie

Maggie,

Hope your Christmas was merry, and thanks for sharing!

P.S. I also have used LOL for laugh out loud, so now I'm wondering it people think I've been saying lots of luck! I don't get all the acronyms either, but my kids help me as well...

Potsmama,

I hope you had a good Christmas as well and I hope to be sharing more on youtube. Kids do come in handy some times, I have asked them to do many things for me on this computer and with language, even my t.v. I don't how I am ever going to survive with all these new fangle things!

Maggie