Update, I'm Back Around.........

AJVDK

Hello All,

I thought I would drop a line and say hello. I have been having a hard time lately. I got sepsis again in December and ended up in the hospital for 8 days. I luckily got out before Christmas. I am still fighting the POTS/ NCS/ Lyme/ Babesia. Its like they may get one to get better but in the process they make the others worse. The doctors have even said it like my body it acting against itself.

I got a new central line last Monday, so let?s hope this one lasts, and no more infections! I am still working hard in PT, and slowly using the cane more, but I am still in the wheelchair way too much for me; in fact its most of the time. But on the bright side it could always be much worse.

I am hoping this year will bring better health not only for me, but all of you as well. Hope you are all having a great year so far. Also please say a prayer, or keep it in your thought my SSDI hearing is going to be in March! I am hoping it will go though it?s been 25 months I been waiting.

Amy

PS everyone: thanks Michelle, while I was sick and in and out of the hospital over the last 3 months, Michelle handle the dinet t-shirts sales! Thank you Michelle, for helping me out!

Amy, I was just thinking yesterday that it had been a long time since I'd seen you and I was going to write Michelle. Glad to hear your home, but sorry that you've been going through so much.

Nina

Hello Amy,

It is good to see you back, even just for a brief update. I've been wondering how you were doing. Thanks for taking the time to stop in. I'm sorry that the battle still rages against dysautonomia, lyme, sepsis, etc. I will continue to keep you in my prayers as you fight against it all. And I'll pray that the infections stay away so that you can keep up your PT progress.

Lots of Hugs,

Rachel