I Am Home!

AJVDK

Hello All,

I am finally home, and am very happy to be there! I am still having a hard time walking and am going to PT to work on that. While in the hospial they also found out that I have a B-12 proble, so I am going on shot for that now too. I am glad we are fianlly getting at least so answers. As for the passing out this are improving I had done really good over the last week and past out today, but I am hoping it just from trying to oush to hard. I am having a hard time getting use to life with a walked and wheel chair, I am hoping at things get better I will not need them as much. I am still having to be on IV's 5 times a day, but I gotten pretty use to it.

Well I am pretty worn out but I wanted to say thank you for the support over the last month, it means alot. I will right more when I am uo to it!

Amy

Guest tearose

There is noplace like home!

Welcome home.

It is wonderful that you can maneuver a little around home and hey, one spill on the floor vs where you were before is an improvement!

Small improvements are all good!!!

When I needed a walker I felt like such an old woman and I even hung a pocketed thingy on the rail so I probably looked like an old woman!! It was very handy though!

It helped me feel independent and lo and behold over time and tiny steps, I graduated to a four prong cane and then to a seat cane!!!

I think it is so uplifting to hear from you and hope you are feeling a smidge better every week.

best regards,

tearose

amy -

welcome home!!! i know that adjustments are hard (whether for keeps or just for a time) and i know that being home doesn't mean that all is well/ better, but home still a much better place to be so i hope you're enjoying that fact at least a bit.

hang in there & keep on keepin on,

;) melissa

hi there amy!!!

glad to hear that you?re home again!!! hope you're doing well (as well as you can i mean) and that you're able to enjoy you're family. do you have enough help around to make yourself feel comfortable? i know how hard it is to be in charge of the household (one way ore hte other) and being a mommy and wife!!!

take care of yourself,

corina :P