Good Luck Sunfish--travel To U Of M Tomorrow

Poohbear

Hello Melissa!

I just wanted you to know that you remain in my thoughts and prayers and we are all 'rootin' for you. I hope tomorrows transport will go as smoothly as possible and that you will get some positive answers and response from the folks at U of M.

Actually...now that I think of it....your appointment is Thursday so you may actually already be en route???

Best of luck, Melissa!

Jacquie

Melissa, you're in my thoughts and prayers often. I imagine this has probably been the most difficult month of your life and I wish so much that I could do something to make it more tolerable. Just know that all of us here at DINET are rooting and cheering for you...we're like your little cheerleading squad (of course, we'd all faint if we tried to make a pyramid for you, but it's the thought that counts, right?).

I really hope your trip to U of M tomorrow brings you answers, and that it isn't too exhausting or traumatic. And I hope you get lots of restful sleep tonight!

Hugs,

Lauren

Ok..for a second I thought Morgan's name said Mammogram !?!? i was thinking how will THAT help our Sunfish. Aging eyes in dark room.

Anyway, Melissa, I also hope you can get some SLEEP and some answers.

I wish I could slip some Graeter's ice cream into your IV but I know it wouldn't be the same. :blink:

Sending healing thoughts.

I'm closing this topic b/c U of M cancelled her appointment and is not rescheduling. Please see the update from Emily (dancinglight) from today. :)