T-shirts Now On Sale!

AJVDK

hurrayyyyyyyyyyy

thanks for all your efforts guys!!!

ha, i will probably be the only one in my country to be the proud owner of this t-shirt. maybe it's time to call the newspaper or write magazines or television to finally let my country now that dysautonomia exists!!!

my head is so full of everything i would want to do to raise awareness, but my unfortunately my body doesn't want to cooperate. grrrrrrrrr.

i think i will buy my pcp one as a present for his neverending help! and my haptonomist and pt (at least they are able to stand while wearing so that people are able to read what's on the back :) )

corina :)

oh, btw, who is mr handsome????

thanks to amy & michelle & nina & all who have been or are involved with the t-shirt project...i know it's a lot to undertake.

and yep, i agree that kenny's a great model. maybe a side gig for him? :D

:) melissa

Amy, Michelle, Nina, Stacey and all others who helped bring this project to fruition--THANK YOU.

Amy--I know you have had so much going on health-wise yourself lately that it must have been a huge challenge to complete this project.

Michelle--when I saw the 'Mr. Handsome'--I wondered if it was Kenny, but wasn't sure b/c he cut off all of his long locks!!!!! I am sure he will enjoy all the Mr. Handsome comments!

I hope this fundraiser will be a success!!!!!

Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Emily

Hey everyone, I have been MIA because I moved and have not been able to get online. I just wanted to say thanks again to everyone who voted for my design, and those of you who didn't I hope you still like it, haha!! I just sent a link to all my friends and family. This site has been my saving grace since I was diagnosed!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.... not all of us are size M/L, especially now that I have this disease. Can we get these T-shirts ordered in larger sizes? Like 2x or 3x? Pretty Please? I have a group that would love to wear these shirt to support awareness, but these don't fit...

Hey there Stevie,

Amy and Michelle are aware of several requests for the bigger sizes and are keeping that in mind as this batch sells. While we do not have 2x or 3x sizes available now, it's possible that we might be able to get some in the future using the proceeds of the sales of the ones we have now (small, medim and large). We were restricted by cash flow in making our initial order; DINET has very little money. We rely completely on donations from members like you and me. There are no paid staff of any sort--DINET is 100% brought to you by people who volunteer their time.

I know it's not exactly the same as ordering your shirt from DINET to support DINET, but, you can always make a shirt especially for you, saying WHATEVER you want, and on whatever color and size shirts (or mugs, or hats, etc) using a service online such as Zazzle orCafe Press (I have no affiliation with either).

Thanks for your inquiry and do know that we've heard you and others and are keeping your needs in our thoughts for future orders and for other fundraisers.

Nina

• 3 weeks later...

Received my t-shirt this week- thank you! My husband has strict orders to put it on me before taking me to the hospital should I pass out- hee hee. But seriously, I wish it was a billboard instead of a shirt but I will wear it proudly. Thanks for this project!

Carmen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my t shirt this week.Yeaaaaaa Really nice job!!!! :huh: And now several family members have ordered shirts too!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

T-shirts are still available.

My son is the one wearing the t-shirt on the sale page. He usually wears a medium t-shirt. That is a small DINET t-shirt, and it fits him pretty well.

I think (?) shipping is $4.80 if you are just ordering one t-shirt. Amy Van Der Kamp could tell you for sure. You can pm her (ajvdk) through the forum if need be.

Michelle

• 1 month later...