M And M--morgan And Michiganjan

DancingLight

I was just wondering how you two are doing?

I have been thinking about you both a lot...

Jan--knowing you are going through a horrible time right now and just wanting you to know you are in my thoughts daily.

Morgan--wondering how you are doing with the pacemaker and if you have been blessed with any improvements from it. gosh, i hope, i hope.

Missing you both and so many other folks...WHERE IS EVERYBODY????????

Are we all in the canyon at the same time?????

Hugs,

Em

Hi

Morgan is doing ok but still adapting to the pacer, and having some struggles.

Michigan Jan is still helping Jeff ... as he gets ready for more chemo. HE DID PLAY GOLF a couple days ago which had to wear him out but must have been good for his spirit.

They continue onward....They are both such troopers!

Sophia,

Thank you so much for updating us. I think about them both every day and wonder how they are doing. Just wish my fingers could do a bit more typing to keep up with everyone.

I like that we have a bit of a 'buddy system' so that someone is keeping tabs on everyone at different times! It gets hard to keep track of everyone we want to!

Morgan...if you are reading, I hope so much for some improvement to come your way and SOON...

Jan..you and Jeff have really been amazing in savoring the time you have together.

My friends on DINET are in my thoughts every day....

Emily

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff is doing very poorly right now. His condition has worsened considerably. I want to cry when I look at him--he is malnutritioned, has swollen belly, legs, feet, most likely from his liver failing. I do not think he will be with me much longer.

I am going to drive him to his retiree luncheon group tomorrow so he can see his friends. I hope he is able to enjoy it. He is also supposed to start a new chemo regimen Friday. I can't really imagine it will do him any good but he still wants to try. Sometimes he can barely make it from the couch to the bed. He relies on pain meds every day and has periods of terrible retching that does not (thankfully) bring up anything, but it is so hard on him.

I am just very sad.

Michigan Jan

Oh Jan,

Your post made me so sad. I cannot imagine your sorrow right now.

I have been thinking about you so much lately.

I recently have gotten several new 'calming cds' and every time I listen to one I think about how much you would enjoy the cd. That is how much you are in my heart, and the hearts of many others here.

We're singing your song--for you and for Jeff--during this time.

Thank you for updating us, I am sure it took a lot to even type that out...

Emily

Jan,

You and Jeff are always in my thoughts..I hope Jeff is able to enjoy the luncheon tomorrow..As for you please remember to take care of yourself as well. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now...

Morgan,

I hope the pacer is helping you...Miss seeing your posts here...Take care and know that we are thinking about you.

Jacquie

Jan,

My heart sinks as you tell us how Jeff is doing, and how sad you are.

I don't really know the right words to say---other then you both continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I know you are so busy taking care of Jeff------try to be kind to yourself also. I'm glad you have the support of family and friends.

HUGS,

Maxine :0)

oh jan i am so very sorry for what you and jeff are going thru right now.. you both are in my prayers. and warm wishes.. and im sneding you some EXTRA BIG CYBER HUGS right now.. please do take care of yourself as well..

remember that you have your cyber family as well dear take care luv and hugs dizz

morgan.. i too hope that you are doing ok and feeling better!! hugs!