In A Pots Hole

Well, to begin I have been doing really well the past month or so without any real BAD spells. And my tachacardia has been at a bare minimal. That all changed this week, and I'm not sure why but it's got me down in a POTS-hole again. Now I am having problems with insomnia because my resting heart rate averages around 130 bpm, and wakes me up numerous times throughout the night. Then, last night, I went out for my birthday and seemed to be doing fine when I started blacking out. Needless to say, I can't remember much but of what I do, I wasn't fun! I guess I just really need to vent because I'm really frustrated with all this potsy stuff and this being my first birthday with this illness is really getting me down. And just when I think I'm doing pretty good, something like this goes and happens. Oh what it would be like to not have worries like this, and to just live again without limits. And yes, I do understand that things could be alot worse and I'm thankful that they aren't but to enjoy the things that I once did would mean so much to me. Of course because of last night, I'm going to spend today (my bday) and probably part of next week recopin' What a wonderful birthday present.

Thank you for listening! I love you all so much.

Sorry that your birthday isn't better for you...

There's a saying I like that goes:

"what you think upon grows"

So, here's what I'm thinking of on your behalf

You next year of life starts today:

May your body have better health than today

May your spirit be happier than you could imagine.

Hi Blondie,

First, Happy Birthday and I am sure you will have many, many more and healthy ones!!!

Though last night was not so good for you, you did say you had a pretty good month, which I see as a plus! Hopefully that means more to come. Do you remember doing anything differently, more strenous, food changes,,anything that may have triggered it to start back up?

I try to journal every day how I feel and then search for a pattern. I know I am very affected by my monthly cycle, etc. It may help. ;)

Hi Blondie,

Happy Birthday!

Wish you felt it was better. Hope your spirits are lifted so you can enjoy your special day.

Big (((hugs))) to help you feel better,

Amber

Guest Belinda

Blondie dear...I know your in a pothole but please have a very Happy Birthday.. <_< You deserve it!!

Hope this year brings you some relief of your symptoms!!!!

Belinda

Happy Birthday Blondie!!

i'm so sorry that you spent your b-day not feeling well!! feelbetter soon dear

hugs

linda