MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

dizzygirl

Hey justwanted to pop in and wish you all a very Merry Christmas... and I hope that everyone feels halfway human this holiday and can enjoy it!!

I thank god everyday that I have all of you on this forum... you are all family in my book!!

love and Hugs!

Linda:) :) :) :) :)

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all...I hope we can all have that one great day health wise and have no symptoms. Hope Santa brings everyone stuff on their wish list. Glad I found you guys!

Thanks Linda...you're on the ball!

I'm gonna try out Corina's words! <_< I am not sure I can pronounce it though! But everyone will certainly be impressed! :)

And Kristen...Whether a new body looks good or not under the tree...I still WANT ONE! :) (I missed everything after you had your HIDA Scan scheduled and haven't gotten to search old posts...will you be without GB after the new year? Or is your GB okay? I am so sorry not to have kept up and chipped in more...I'm sooooo out of it! Which is why I want that new body, or at least, please, a new brain!)

Blessings...

Emily